Hello

Hello my name is David Lee I live and Philadelphia and consider myself a middle of the road Republican. Its nice to meet you all and good posting

Hello, and welcome David Lee. I like the "middle of the road." :) I don't really like to classify myself, but I would say that I probably hold a lot of libertarian beliefs. Nice to meet you. :D

Hello my name is David Lee I live and Philadelphia and consider myself a middle of the road Republican. Its nice to meet you all and good posting
I meant I'm between Conservative with and moderate Republicans. Liberalism is a mental disorder in my world

I meant I'm between Conservative with and moderate Republicans. Liberalism is a mental disorder in my world

What is a "moderate" republican? What are your opinions on the current hot social issues, like abortion, gay marriage, legalizing marijuana?

Hello there, David Lee...

p-trans-welcome-atm-1a_zpsf59e4c6e.png

Welcome to USMB...make yourself at home, and enjoy. :)

Welcome..........from a Liberal who thinks conservatives that think like you do are probably wound up a tad too tight.

th

Unfortunately for you, we live in the real world, and Liberals are anything but mentally ill.

Nonetheless, I wish you a very good time in USMB.

Please wear some thick towels in your ass-pockets. Easier to wipe up the floor with you when I am done!!

:D

Forum List

Back