Do you think Marijuana should be legalized for medical purposes

• Yes

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My name is Dania and I am a senior in High School with a graduation project to do. The purpose of me registering to this site is to talk about my topic which is Medical Marijuana. This is a very controversial topic, and that is why I chose this website as it is very debatable topic in the political world that we live in today. My view on Marijuana is that it is just another plant found in the wilderness with medical components to help people with chronic diseases. Yes, it can alter someones mental state, but then again there are many prescription drugs that have this symptom as well; for instance, Oxidant and Morphine. The difference with marijuana is that the chemical CBD in it can be extracted away from the other psychoactive compounds such as THC. This is a peak into what I plan on talking about and hope every one can contribute with their opinions. Thank you all :)
Welcome I hope you have thick skin.

My name is Dania and I am a senior in High School with a graduation project to do. The purpose of me registering to this site is to talk about my topic which is Medical Marijuana. This is a very controversial topic, and that is why I chose this website as it is very debatable topic in the political world that we live in today. My view on Marijuana is that it is just another plant found in the wilderness with medical components to help people with chronic diseases. Yes, it can alter someones mental state, but then again there are many prescription drugs that have this symptom as well; for instance, Oxidant and Morphine. The difference with marijuana is that the chemical CBD in it can be extracted away from the other psychoactive compounds such as THC. This is a peak into what I plan on talking about and hope every one can contribute with their opinions. Thank you all :)

You mean big balls.

You mean big balls.
I meant what I said.

You mean big balls.
I meant what I said.

We are in complete agreement.

Pot has worked 100 times better at relieving chemo and radiation side effects for me than what the Docs have given too me. It has gotten me over the worst,glad it worked for you also.
Hello there Dania...

15f593a8-2731-4a1d-be2a-51217c946449_zps8838099a.jpg

Marijuana helped me through my worst days of chemotherapy...and possibly helped save my life.

Welcome to the board...:)

Welcome.

As a forewarning, I will tell you that I would not expect to get much relevant or useful information for a school project from this message board, unless your project is on How Crazy Can Politics Make People on the Internet.
You are right about the craziness... I just read horrible things on what some one would do to me just because i support marijuana. But my purpose here is to see my results. What people are reacting to, and how, and why. Know any better discussion forums ?

Welcome to USMB DLucia. Don't pay attention to the trolls that threaten you, they are harmless if ignored....they just go back under the bridge.

I don't know that much about Marijuana to be able to tell whether or not it would permanently hurt a person, but I'm really against putting people in jail for possession of it in small amounts. I think the government can make money off of it, and they should regulate it like they do cigarettes and alcohol, since I don't think they are going to eradicate the use of it.

I just smoked a bowl, getting back from a Halloween party. I have to wake up at 5:30 am and travel to SF. I smoke weed every day, when it's available. In the past, I've worked extensively in the growing industry. I smoke for recreational purposes. I have never had any health problems in my 45 years, 30 of which I've been smoking marijuana. I have never taken a pharmaceutical drug, other than aspirin for a hangover.

I excercise, and eat a healthy diet. It amazes me how negative and refer-madness people still are about herb, in the year 2014. This site is overloaded with prohibitionists, or whatever, and Okies from Muskogee, and swampnecks, but maybe also some people who have something to contribute beyond cliches and talking points. Yes, there is something to learn here from a few creative minds.

Whatever, gotta go sleep for 4 or 5 hours.
Late

Forum List

Back