Hello. :)

Hi Runnergirl and welcome. You'll fit right in here at USMB. I do everything these other folks do except the running, walking fast, stationary bike, lifting weights, and eating healthy. (We had tamales and chili for dinner last night.) But it's all good. Do check out the Coffee Shop and Cheers and other social threads in the Lounge (General Discussion Forum) and wade on in. The water's fine.

I'm a mom from Chicagoland; hope to meet some more cool people here.
Oh, and I'm a runner. :)

I gave up running for falling down hills...cool grass stains and a concussion look good on anybody!

funny-gifs-physics.gif

rumor has it that runnerchicks have nice legs and asses.

Please post nekkid pics of yourself to prove or disprove this rumor.

Thanks.

Quit scaring the noobs. Why don't you post nekkid pics of yourself? Oh, never mind, I forgot I said quit scaring the noobs.

And quit putting so much space between your last statement and your end quote....you caused my statement to come in between yours and I had to waste all of 5 minutes editing it. :death:

:eusa_pray:[/QUOTE] < this one!

Thanks.

Quit scaring the noobs. Why don't you post nekkid pics of yourself? Oh, never mind, I forgot I said quit scaring the noobs.

And quit putting so much space between your last statement and your end quote....you caused my statement to come in between yours and I had to waste all of 5 minutes editing it. :death:

:eusa_pray:
< this one![/QUOTE]

Maybe it's too late. :biggrin: This person hasn't posted since August 12. Lol!

Thanks.

:eusa_pray:
< this one!

Maybe it's too late. :biggrin: This person hasn't posted since August 12. Lol![/QUOTE]
and no nekkid pics

My work here is done

Forum List

Back