Hello

You're in violation of the rules bringing up a members wife. Were I you, I would edit before you find yourself in deeper shit then you like to play with in your off time. Don't thank me LOSER.
I have already reported his 2 posts attacking family members to the Mod's

Hopefully, the ban hammer will be falling soon....... :cool:

You're in violation of the rules bringing up a members wife. Were I you, I would edit before you find yourself in deeper shit then you like to play with in your off time. Don't thank me LOSER.

We have adopted a new policy here at USMB. A member can no longer infer another member engages in an act of beastiality in any forum.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/47455-usmb-rules-and-regulations.html

Evidently this is also against the rules.

As is this:

Accusing, insinuating or alluding to another poster as a pedophile is NOT allowed. If you think someone is a pedophile and you think you can prove it then call law enforcement, .

Last edited:

He better not be black! lol

Been there done that also.....His sock should be reason enough.

Won't it be something to be kicked off on your introduction thread. Admin seems pretty forgiving though.

Forum List

Back