Hello

tresbigdog

Oct 5, 2012
my name is Tresbigdog, real name is Steve, I dont mind sharing that info with people on message boards. Some of you may remember me from Imdbs Soapbox, or from Nytramsplace message boards. I am married, have 17 and 12 year old daughters, and recently completed my Bachelors degree in Organizational Leadership and Development. My goal is to someday get into politics.

I currently work for my county's Department of Jobs & Family Services, in whats called the Opportunity Center, where I specialize in helping people find employment. I am 41, and I live in Ohio, thats right, the state that pushed BO over the magic 270! (Sorry, had to gloat a little).

I do art and love movies and music. I lean mostly to the left, although Im not pro choice, I am pro life, I am opposed to the legalization of drugs and I am on the fence with the death penalty.

Anyway, I have been a member here for a little while, but pretty much laid back behind the scenes. I read alot of posts and comments, mainly about the election. I must say, I gathered alot of information about both sides from these boards. This is a pretty knowledgeable group of people here.

I hate arguing, especially when its mean spirited or rude, but I love debating. Hopefully, my time here will be spent contributing to the already intelligent and thought provoking group of people here.

I hope you all welcome me as one of your own, and lets get some discussions going on how we can make this great country better for ALL of us!

So there you have it, me in a nutshell! Be easy on me.....:eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back