Hello

i am not a poser. i am a Londoner born and bred.. No need to be nasty man. it been good chatting with you so far man.

thanks for the welcome papageorgio. London is common city like new york or any captial for people from all round the world to work in. We lucky that we near cities like paris which we can get to just by train.,

It Cool that your son travels to europe a lot. It great to get around and see more of the world. I hope to travel myself one day in the future. once i save some money.

hi Meister. thanks for the nice words and nice welcome . I try to be level headed and seems a lot of good people on here like yourself are to. Glad to have the chance to post;

I like decker and hope he will give douchebags like pballs and paulie lessons in civil discourse.

My own endeavors in that area seem to have been futile.

well thank you for kind words koshergirl. been great to talk so far. I am not hear to try to give any docuhebags any lessons but hope any people that resort to name calling and abuse can be called out for it from any political side.

it good that your trying to engage in civil discourse. We can only try at the end of the day.

... An active forum is a GOOD thing!

Thanks for all your contributions!

-- Paravani

hi i am sorry for so many posts. i think i been bit to enthusiastic today. Just have lot of intrest in the election but i do admit i have posted a lot since joined. thanks for the welcome.

Paravani.... hmmm sounds like a sandwich they'd serve at an opera.

well thank you for kind words koshergirl. been great to talk so far. I am not hear to try to give any docuhebags any lessons but hope any people that resort to name calling and abuse can be called out for it from any political side.

it good that your trying to engage in civil discourse. We can only try at the end of the day.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We think civility is of the utmost importance here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back