Hello!

RHollister

Rookie
Sep 12, 2012
Hey,

I want to become more informed about political happenings, and I figured a message board full of people with the whole spectrum of political beliefs would be the best place to form my own opinions.

Anyway, I'm Robbie. It's great to join yall!

Hey,

I want to become more informed about political happenings, and I figured a message board full of people with the whole spectrum of political beliefs would be the best place to form my own opinions.

Hi Robbie,

Thanks for placing some faith in us here. We need more of that....:lol:

imagesCA9V9ETJ-1.jpg

Hey,

Hi Robbie,

Just trying to figure out how to reply to a specific post. How'd I do?

Hello, my name is Eve. Successful in business and lost in love. What a hell of an introduction. I hope to just be able to gain other points of views in all current affairs and to get to know you all......

Eve

Last edited:
Hey,

hey robbie. welcome to the board. they got a lot of really nice people on this board. one of the guys is at this site and you will meet a lot of peeps who try to help new people out.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...ount-60-or-under-gtfih-for-some-free-rep.html

cool guy...and a lot of genuinely kind ladies on there too who don't let politics interfere with their generosity. as a guy, i learn a lot from them, their example.

anyway, good luck. don't let the bad guys get to ya too much.

Hey,

Hi Robbie,

Just trying to figure out how to reply to a specific post. How'd I do?

you did good. way to go...lol. now that you've figured it out...you are in big trouble. you got a lot of 'splainin' to do, lucy.

JK...most of the peeps here are nice. i am just north of ya in the big WAZOO.

Hello, my name is Eve. Successful in business and lost in love. What a hell of an introduction. I hope to just be able to gain other points of views in current (non political) affairs and to get to know you all......

Eve

hey eve. welcome. you should start ba new thread introducing yourself seperately so you don't get lost in this one.

this is a good site for new people to visit. a lot of good people here...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...ount-60-or-under-gtfih-for-some-free-rep.html

malibu huh? must be pleasant. up here where i am, we are about to enter the "fish in rthe streets" season.

i don't think anyone loses in love, by the way. they just feel sad sometimes.

Last edited:
Hey,

I want to become more informed about political happenings, and I figured a message board full of people with the whole spectrum of political beliefs would be the best place to rx site form my own opinions.

Hello Robbie! I believe this is the best place for you..
There are so many people here with the same interests..

Good luck

Last edited:

Forum List

Back