Hello

Hello Guys
I am new in this forum, well i am from vancover and looking foreard to make new friends.

hey home girl, welcome.

i'm from just south and called the nisqually my home until i moved to seattle.

nice to meet someone who can understand pt. roberts jokes.

let's split these sheets and form our own republic. i can get you washington, oregon, montana, the dakotas, idaho and wyoming if you can get me BC, saskatchewan. alberta. the yukon and alaska will come along. got this gal from packerland who might want to come along and a sister in st. paul.

those girls in surrey sure show some leg too, but we would have to do something about that imperial litre thing.

anyway, welcome. are ya irish...of course ya are, or you would have said you were from victoria, anyway, welcome...and noomi and strollingbones and some insane scientist are cool too...

Hello Guys
I am new in this forum, well i am from vancover and looking foreard to make new friends.

hey home girl, welcome.

i'm from just south and called the nisqually my home until i moved to seattle.

nice to meet someone who can understand pt. roberts jokes.

let's split these sheets and form our own republic. i can get you washington, oregon, montana, the dakotas, idaho and wyoming if you can get me BC, saskatchewan. alberta. the yukon and alaska will come along. got this gal from packerland who might want to come along and a sister in st. paul.

those girls in surrey sure show some leg too, but we would have to do something about that imperial litre thing.

anyway, welcome. are ya irish...of course ya are, or you would have said you were from victoria, anyway, welcome...and noomi and strollingbones and some insane scientist are cool too...

FUCK PT BOB...FUCK PT BOB...FUCK PT BOB

guess who got busted at pt bob?

Hello Guys
Welcome to USMB, aliciad. Hope you enjoy your stay at USMB.

We got ya covered. :)

Photo credits

Attachments

• $Vancouver-island by Susan T..jpg
    $Vancouver-island by Susan T..jpg
    288.5 KB · Views: 60
Hello welcome to usmessageboard.com. I am also new in this site. Hope me & you will enjoy this forum.

Forum List

Back