Hello

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I am new here, but have become increasing involved in the political discourse.

I hope I can provide some perspective on the Canadian experience.

Canadaleadingtheworld.jpg

I am new here, but have become increasing involved in the political discourse.

I hope I can provide some perspective on the Canadian experience.

i like stanley park and was beaten in a hundred yard dash by harry jerome in tacoma once, but he shook my hand and laughed, saying "i didn't know white boys could run that fast."

i sure liked that man. he was a nice guy.

Canada. America's hat...

We're becoming Canada's toilet, you mean. Thanks to Obama, Canadians are now richer than us.

The line I recently heard...'Remember when Americans used to laugh at Canadians? Well,
who's laughing now!'

Fortunately under the Harper Government, Canada has created more jobs and trade in the last three years than any other G-7. The conservative government has secured job growth opportunities and trade throughout the world that carry the country into longer term prosperity, and we still have a top credit rating. An NDP(liberal) won't acknowledge this, but they're too busy 'not laughing'...;)

Canada. America's hat...

We're becoming Canada's toilet, you mean. Thanks to Obama, Canadians are now richer than us.
That's why we're getting rid of him in November?

I thought it was because he is incompetent, arrogant, uncompromising and nastily solicitous of conservative Americans to be his "enemy."

As far as Canada is concerned, I'm glad their day has come to have an upgrade in wealth to match the beauty of their fabulous glaciers, resourcefulness of their people, creativity of their artists, and accommodation of their diverse, multicultural country. And needless to say, it's hard to beat their chefs' cooking. :)

Beautiful Lake Louise, Canada's glacial rockies

Last edited:

Forum List

Back