hello

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie and my name is Derrick. I'm an American and three things are
my love, rather craze in this world.
1. USA
2. Dogs
3. My laptop
:)
That was for fun but its reality. Hope for a nice time.
regards

declan who?

oh...and hi.

oh again...and dogs were invented before 1989.

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie and my name is Derrick. I'm an American and three things are
1. USA
2. Dogs
3. My laptop
regards

***WELCOME*** Derrick89!

We seem to have at a minimum, the same things in common...:lol: I DO have to add cats, to my list of "loves" though...

1. USA
2. Dogs
3. My laptop
regards

what kind of laptop?

Oh!!! and welcome ;)

Hello all, My name is Tim, I live is Ft. Myers, Fl. I am originally from Chicago South Side and have lived all over the country moving for my business. Three grown children with two and one son-in-law currently deployed in military service. I am pretty middle of the road but often socially on the left side of the ledger and fiscally to the right. I am disappointed in Obama overall, but think Romney would be a disaster. The GOP seems to have totally caved into gutter politics and the Dems may not be any better. We need to clean up this country.

Finally, I watch the Olympics and am very proud of our young Americans. That said, I am struck when I see them draped in the American flag and have money thrown at them for their success as American Heroes yet when I see and flag draped coffin returning from the Middle east there seems such little fanfare. Are our priorities in order?

Forum List

Back