Hello!

Caractacus

May 7, 2012
The Walls of Constantinople.
Hi, I found this forum after looking around for something that was specifically devoted to the US of A. I'm a New Yorker, from the Central/Upstate NY area, and am interested in such topics as history, law, literature, philosophy, politics, and the like. I enjoyed a fairly good liberal arts-related education in college and, for what it's worth, I'm fairly predictable and uniform in my areas of interest. In terms of politics I'm probably best described as a center-right conservative (although I've come out as a fascist of all things in more than one European political ideologies test :lol:). Specifically my three core political values are: constitutionalism, nativism, and republicanism.

I chose my forum name, Caractacus, in honor of the British chieftain who resisted the Roman conquest of Britiain during the reign of Emperor Claudius.

I'm looking forward to seeing what this forum has to offer!

Hi, I found this forum after looking around for something that was specifically devoted to the US of A. I'm a New Yorker, from the Central/Upstate NY area, and am interested in such topics as history, law, literature, philosophy, politics, and the like. I enjoyed a fairly good liberal arts-related education in college and, for what it's worth, I'm fairly predictable and uniform in my areas of interest. In terms of politics I'm probably best described as a center-right conservative (although I've come out as a fascist of all things in more than one European political ideologies test :lol:). Specifically my three core political values are: constitutionalism, nativism, and republicanism.

I chose my forum name, Caractacus, in honor of the British chieftain who resisted the Roman conquest of Britiain during the reign of Emperor Claudius.

With that kind of resume', it is obvious that you must know the land airspeed velocity of an unladen European swallow.

Welcome to USMB, Charactacus. Hope you enjoy the boards. Wouldn't put too much credence in EU polisci idealogue pranks.

Welcome to USMB, Charactacus. Hope you enjoy the boards. Wouldn't put too much credence in EU polisci idealogue pranks.

Oh I didn't! It was something that a friend of mine passed to me as a link an an email (he lives in the Netherlands). I just thought that the results of the e-test were funny given how the last thing I'd want to call myself is a fascist. :lol:

And I am looking forward to your impressions of topics, discussed here, :lol:, and thank you for an interesting introduction, Caractacus.

1925580gif_280x210XX.gif

Forum List

Back