Hello

reaganfan

Rookie
Mar 10, 2012
Hello everybody! I am here to write and expose some very important things that I know. I hope everyone reads my next posts.

Welcome here. It is good and discussion is finite about the ways and means of political discourse. Some, however, also indulge in the fact the universe is expanding--------everywhere.......

....And we do not know why. 46,000,000,000 Light Years and counting.....

Hat is tipped...

Robert

Hello everybody! I am here to write and expose some very important things that I know. I hope everyone reads my next posts.

Just an FYI... reagan is dead and past history.

That is unless you mean the regan from the exorcist.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

Ronny Is Not Dead.

He's hanging with Elvis and them aliens from the area 51 crash.

Now go wash out your mouth with soap and say 10 Declarations of Independence.

It might have made more sense to just post your exposee of "some very important things" that you know in your first post.

Now if you don't live up to your hype, you've pissed on your own REP, dude.

Where is the 'wow' post? I'm quite excited to be enlightened and awed then, to ask questions. Vespa, one of the moons of Saturn, somehow changed luminosity and is registering much much brighter for some reason and no one can figure out why. They plan to turn the HST toward it and see wtf......

It's 71 here in Las Cruces. Red peppers are almost dry to be hydratd with beer for making rojo salsa. Neighbor maiden is in a yellow thong bikini lying out here in front of the pueblo. I'm smoking more American Spirit hand rolled tobacco. Coffee is good and re: neighbor, I can say its two perfect moons over NM.

America is within walking distance.

Robert

Forum List

Back