Hello..!

Jan 5, 2012
Hi!

Thank you for letting me join the forum. Really excited to be here, I am a business owner and my company has been voted as one of the fastest growing companies in America by Inc. Magazine. Looking forward to connect with new friends!

Daniel

A company is either the fastest growing company or it's not.

Reality isn't subject to a vote.

G'day, Dan. I'm a newbie too. I see the envious have already had a go at you; one is perhaps better defined by one's enemies than one's friends sometimes. And your detractors seem to be less than worthy of their welfare cheques.

Greg

Editec: what is "growth" and how do you define it?? Inc mag have their criteria...you should perhaps look them up before commenting? "One of" is not "the"!!

(Sorry Dan; can't stand negativity. Obviously a few ferals about))

Greg

Editec: what is "growth" and how do you define it?? Inc mag have their criteria...you should perhaps look them up before commenting? "One of" is not "the"!!

Greg

Lighten up, dude... it's not a pelvic exam.

Get to know editec and the rest of us for a few months and come back and re-read this thread.

Guarantee you're gonna go :lol:

Guarantee.

Hi!

Thank you for letting me join the forum. Really excited to be here, I am a business owner and my company has been voted as one of the fastest growing companies in America by Inc. Magazine. Looking forward to connect with new friends!

Daniel

Great to have you join us. :)

Champagne2520Tresses2520aklEXT2520W-3.jpg

Greg

Get to know editec and the rest of us for a few months and come back and re-read this thread.

Guarantee.

Where's the luv, mahn??? You seemed a bit negative quite frankly; but "gonna go" is a local idiom for what??

Greg

Hi!

Daniel

you suck

you suck more....much!!!

Greg

Last edited:

Greg

It doesn't matter how you define growth.

Using whatever metrics you choose the outcome is based on that REALITY, not on a vote.

Perhaps I could get the staff of some magazine to VOTE that you are a DUCK.

Would you then be a duck?

Your business may very well be the fastest growing business in America. I have no argument with that.

But a VOTE won't make it so, the metrics will.

Last edited:
this is spam... danny is the fastest growing replication of senseless agitation an irritation we had in what a week? Best selling...

Greg

Guarantee.

Where's the luv, mahn??? You seemed a bit negative quite frankly; but "gonna go" is a local idiom for what??

Greg

:confused: Negative? AVG-JOE?!?!? Did you not see the :lol: smiley after the 'gonna go...'?

As in you are going to go "lol"....

New Topics

Forum List

Back