Hello

tomchen

Rookie
Dec 24, 2011
China
Newbie from China, not a spy, not a politician, not a peeping Tom, but a teacher interested in US politics and trying to understand it, open to any view, and posting opinions not out of any propaganda motive. :eusa_angel:
Currently very interested in the US e-government.

Newbie from China, not a spy, not a politician, not a peeping Tom, but a teacher interested in US politics and trying to understand it, open to any view, and posting opinions not out of any propaganda motive. :eusa_angel:

Welcome to our ongoing experiment.

Welcome chinese how is china today ?
China today, to me, is pretty much like USA yestoday in the late 19th century and early 20th century; an economic boom, full of political vallains, opportunists, bloody bosses, dirty marriage between business and politics... What's worse, the feudal nepotism has penertrated and pervaded all politics and big businesses. When a few are enjoying the fruits of enlightenment progress, many are struggling for a better life, a lot many are only surviving, and some are forgotten and non-existent. China sucks. But it also allows the growth of freedom and democracy and human rights, of course, with domestic and overseas pressure and push.

Welcome to the USMB. Please don't hack into my computer.
Hahahha, you are joking. My major is not computer but language and literature. But I like your political allusion, and your mild stereotype. Hahahhaha.

Last edited:

Welcome to our ongoing experiment.
I like your Nietzsche quote. It reminds me of the Frankenstein.

Welcome to the USMB. Please don't hack into my computer.

:rofl:

imagesCAD7MZTN-2.jpg

Forum List

Back