Hello

Cimerian

Jun 28, 2011
Hello. New guy here. I like reading about, talking about, and argueing about politics so maybe this is the place for me. I'm a member of the Common Sense Party. To bad my party has very few members.

Hello. New guy here. I like reading about, talking about, and argueing about politics so maybe this is the place for me. I'm a member of the Common Sense Party. To bad my party has very few members.

Uummmm, we can only hope. Time will tell.

Welcome!

I belong to the common scents party, myself.

We're planning on running an orange rind for POTUS next time around.

The orange rind fought a bitterly contested primary against used coffee grinds, but ultimately orange won by a nose.

The orange rind fought a bitterly contested primary against used coffee grinds, but ultimately orange won by a nose.

The orange will never have my support I'm coffee all the way. I hear coffee is starting a "ground" roots campaign as an independent.

The orange will never have my support I'm coffee all the way. I hear coffee is starting a "ground" roots campaign as an independent.

Ground roots? Sassafras? Wouldn't he be with the Tea Party?

You beaners just hate citrus, don't you?

You beanercentrism is so obvious.

Yeah yeah yeah, now you're going to tell us you don't have anything against the citrus race, and that one of your best friends is a grapefruit, but would you let you daughter marry a kumquat?

Ground roots? Sassafras? Wouldn't he be with the Tea Party?

The TEA PARTY is a party of dupes controlled by Earl Gray.

Yeah yeah yeah, now you're going to tell us you don't have anything against the citrus race, and that one of your best friends is a grapefruit, but would you let you daughter marry a kumquat?

Hey now I love citrus. I don't have a grapefruit for a friend but will a lime do? And really The Kumquates? Never would I be associated with them. I would disown first.

:lol:

The Mean Old USMB Software said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to editec again.

Bummer!

:popcorn:

Guess you don't have the common sense to use the word "too" correctly :razz: only kidding of course. Welcome aboard the crazy train

Hey now I love citrus. I don't have a grapefruit for a friend but will a lime do? And really The Kumquates? Never would I be associated with them. I would disown first.

Well sure you Citrus-hating bigots all claim that your love Limes.

Limes are the Uncle Toms of the Citrus race.

Welcome, Cimerian!

Don't listen to TruthNeverMatters. She always lies, and she hates every Republican.

Think of her as Nancy Pelosi after a lobotomy.

Forum List

Back