Hello

Okay, well, since I am being forced to do this as not only a suggestion, but to get 15 posts, HERE GOES:

First, the disclaimer: You asked for it.

Hi, and how is everyone?

I'm from the North West United States, and we're very democratic up here. Lots of Obama supporters, and all. Which makes my job very difficult, since I am not a fan of Obama, nor am I a democrat. In fact, I do not believe in either party, since both parties are corrupt and controlled by Zionist bankers through organizations such as The Council On Foreign Relations, and uses funding tools such as the corrupt federal reserve to do so.
Both sides are also the problem with this country, save Ron Paul.

As far as Obama, he was born in Kenya, used Hawaiian birth laws (which many people seem unfamiliar with) to obtain a short form certificate, which is quite possible under the children born out of state statute provided in Hawaiian law. Just look it up. Then again, there is that obvious forgery the government posted on their site. Abode Illustrator does a great job taking it apart. I also tried to replicate scanning various legal documents, including my own birth certificate, using image recognition, and could not duplicate all the inconsistencies in the official phony certificate.

Then again, this is old news, and nobody is talking about it since the faked Osama bin Laden death. This is grounds for a false flag attack inside the United States, as well as setting the stage for war with China, as the original plan (since we borrowed money from them that they print out of thin air), and they did officially warn us today, that any attack on Pakistan would be considered an attack on Beijing.

I love to debate the law, economics, and even about 9 11 being an inside job, which it was. Anyway, I figured I would throw all of this out here now so you can decide right away if we are to get along or not, as I once believed our government foolishly as the next person. I was once in the dark, and now see the light, and there is no convincing me otherwise. It's kind of like sex, you know? It's easy to spot people who just simply are not experienced by the comments they make, like WTC 7 collapsing due to fire. Or, even the history of money, and people arguing the fed is good. Understanding this completely is the key to understanding the real history of the United States, which is something else I love to debate. So, having the experience now of what is really going on, repeating the same government lies to me is not going to convince me they are the good guys.

Democracy is not in our Constitution, and our founding fathers thought it was a horrible form of government. We live in a Republic, not a mob rule, and I want to spread the message of truth of what is going on in this country.

Well, I suppose that is enough of a brief introduction. I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you wonderful people!

Cheers!
Jess

On the other board, you said Warren Buffet was behind 9/11.

Still sticking by that bullshit?

I have never said that. Still spreading more lies and showing how clueless you truly are? I was wondering if you were going to rear your ugly head. I'm sorry! Forgive the hostility. Err so how are you?

I don't buy the government conspiracy theory about Arabs attacking the United States on September 11th, 2001 for starters. Thanks.

Sooooo, how high is that high rise gonna be on the grassy knoll? At least you'll have the 23 levels underground to support it. BTW Jimmy is on the 13th level, working as the Mob Conspiracy reference librarian.

She flames out after about 10 weeks. The tinfoil hat cuts off the blood supply to the brain. Nothing to worry about.

I was there long before you and up until they closed that forum. Again with the lies? Won't you ever stop? People know about you already. Is that why you jump around so much?

I don't buy the government conspiracy theory about Arabs attacking the United States on September 11th, 2001 for starters. Thanks.

Sooooo, how high is that high rise gonna be on the grassy knoll? At least you'll have the 23 levels underground to support it. BTW Jimmy is on the 13th level, working as the Mob Conspiracy reference librarian.

She flames out after about 10 weeks. The tinfoil hat cuts off the blood supply to the brain. Nothing to worry about.

I take it she personally found out about the tin foil hat effect on blood flow when it was far too late.

Last edited:
where do you get your information from and who is it you trust as a source?

Many, many sources. I read a lot of books. I study the Constitution, legal matters, economic related material. I appreciate the baiting and all, so I'll just give you the ammo right now.

As far as posting information here, since we are on the internet, I will supply a lot of internet-based information as I do not believe the chances of everyone having the same references as handy as I do. Of course, the basics apply. (Dictionary, Encyclopedias, The Bible even). Really, to understand money, history and law is my goal. I love it.

Here is a great video that has all three components, and a good one for those who wish to understand where I am coming from in a neat and tidy package, or as close as one source could possibly explain me, if this is at all possible: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXt1cayx0hs]YouTube - ‪The Money Masters - Full‬‏[/ame]

As far as trusted source of information, you know, I really appreciate the trollish attempt to assassinate the messenger instead of the message right away. Again, here is some great ammo for you:

The best source of trusted information, of course, is your own brain. I rely on mine heavily. I use it to conduct my own research and form my own opinion based on fact. Now, as we deal with many theories, and I can admit I was not standing on some grassy knoll, nor did I watch Jesus cast out money changers, we're all dealing with circumstantial evidence. Wait. I'll stop you here. MOST EVIDENCE IN ANY CASE IS CIRCUMSTANTIAL SAVE A CONFESSION. This relies on studying history, using common sense, and so on. Occam's razor, I suppose, although not always the case.

If you really want to shoot a messenger, DICK CHENEY brought us a message. Shoot him. The message was that there could be a nuclear attack inside the United States, I believe him. I do not trust the guy, but this does not mean he is telling the truth in this situation. Especially as a false flag operation. Cheney said this back in 2007, and blamed it on Obama. Then, a couple weeks before we allegedly killed bin Laden (again), al-CIAda (err al-Qaeda) said there would be nuclear hellfire inside the United States if bin Laden went down. It seems to me a false flag operation in the works, especially after all the drama preceding it. (Show the damn fake pictures, already. He showed the fake birth certificate, after all!) Yes, I know what you're thinking, but let's save those discussions for the proper forum, shall we?

It is safe to say that I believe ALL MAJOR MEDIA is controlled and biased. Fox, CNN, Associated Press, etc. It started with ROTHSCHILD buying REUTERS in 1890, I believe it was, and then "we" did the same thing here shortly after. Yet, I will still use them as a source of information from time-to-time, because even in all that shit, there is sometimes a bit of truth. I just prefer to use my brain to filter the crap.

Now, as I believe in fair play, where do you get your information from and who is it you trust as a source? :eusa_angel:

The best source of trusted information, of course, is your own brain
Sorry, conspiracy zombies only believe that which appears to affirm their pre-selected theorem. :cuckoo:

I was there long before you and up until they closed that forum. Again with the lies? Won't you ever stop? People know about you already. Is that why you jump around so much?

You're on the clock. Your link said Warren Buffet was behind 9/11. Or do you not read your links?

Too Bad; So Sad.

The time to beat is August 1 or so.

where do you get your information from and who is it you trust as a source?

Many, many sources. I read a lot of books. I study the Constitution, legal matters, economic related material. I appreciate the baiting and all, so I'll just give you the ammo right now.

As far as posting information here, since we are on the internet, I will supply a lot of internet-based information as I do not believe the chances of everyone having the same references as handy as I do. Of course, the basics apply. (Dictionary, Encyclopedias, The Bible even). Really, to understand money, history and law is my goal. I love it.

Here is a great video that has all three components, and a good one for those who wish to understand where I am coming from in a neat and tidy package, or as close as one source could possibly explain me, if this is at all possible: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXt1cayx0hs]YouTube - ‪The Money Masters - Full‬‏[/ame]

As far as trusted source of information, you know, I really appreciate the trollish attempt to assassinate the messenger instead of the message right away. Again, here is some great ammo for you:

The best source of trusted information, of course, is your own brain. I rely on mine heavily. I use it to conduct my own research and form my own opinion based on fact. Now, as we deal with many theories, and I can admit I was not standing on some grassy knoll, nor did I watch Jesus cast out money changers, we're all dealing with circumstantial evidence. Wait. I'll stop you here. MOST EVIDENCE IN ANY CASE IS CIRCUMSTANTIAL SAVE A CONFESSION. This relies on studying history, using common sense, and so on. Occam's razor, I suppose, although not always the case.

If you really want to shoot a messenger, DICK CHENEY brought us a message. Shoot him. The message was that there could be a nuclear attack inside the United States, I believe him. I do not trust the guy, but this does not mean he is telling the truth in this situation. Especially as a false flag operation. Cheney said this back in 2007, and blamed it on Obama. Then, a couple weeks before we allegedly killed bin Laden (again), al-CIAda (err al-Qaeda) said there would be nuclear hellfire inside the United States if bin Laden went down. It seems to me a false flag operation in the works, especially after all the drama preceding it. (Show the damn fake pictures, already. He showed the fake birth certificate, after all!) Yes, I know what you're thinking, but let's save those discussions for the proper forum, shall we?

It is safe to say that I believe ALL MAJOR MEDIA is controlled and biased. Fox, CNN, Associated Press, etc. It started with ROTHSCHILD buying REUTERS in 1890, I believe it was, and then "we" did the same thing here shortly after. Yet, I will still use them as a source of information from time-to-time, because even in all that shit, there is sometimes a bit of truth. I just prefer to use my brain to filter the crap.

Now, as I believe in fair play, where do you get your information from and who is it you trust as a source? :eusa_angel:

The best source of trusted information, of course, is your own brain
Sorry, conspiracy zombies only believe that which appears to affirm their pre-selected theorem. :cuckoo:

Gee, and wouldn't you know it...every conspiracy whackjob sets THEMSELVES up as the hero in their bizarre scenarios. Shocking!!!

I take it she personally found out about the tin foil hat effect on blood flow when it was far too late.
\

After she flamed out I was wondering if she came around to the sane side of the spectrum...I was wrong.

Okay, well, since I am being forced to do this as not only a suggestion, but to get 15 posts, HERE GOES:

Hi, and how is everyone?

I'm from the North West United States, and we're very democratic up here. Lots of Obama supporters, and all. Which makes my job very difficult, since I am not a fan of Obama, nor am I a democrat. In fact, I do not believe in either party, since both parties are corrupt and controlled by Zionist bankers through organizations such as The Council On Foreign Relations, and uses funding tools such as the corrupt federal reserve to do so.

As far as Obama, he was born in Kenya, used Hawaiian birth laws (which many people seem unfamiliar with) to obtain a short form certificate, which is quite possible under the children born out of state statute provided in Hawaiian law. Just look it up. Then again, there is that obvious forgery the government posted on their site. Abode Illustrator does a great job taking it apart. I also tried to replicate scanning various legal documents, including my own birth certificate, using image recognition, and could not duplicate all the inconsistencies in the official phony certificate.

Then again, this is old news, and nobody is talking about it since the faked Osama bin Laden death. This is grounds for a false flag attack inside the United States, as well as setting the stage for war with China, as the original plan (since we borrowed money from them that they print out of thin air), and they did officially warn us today, that any attack on Pakistan would be considered an attack on Beijing.

I love to debate the law, economics, and even about 9 11 being an inside job, which it was. Anyway, I figured I would throw all of this out here now so you can decide right away if we are to get along or not, as I once believed our government foolishly as the next person. I was once in the dark, and now see the light, and there is no convincing me otherwise. It's kind of like sex, you know? It's easy to spot people who just simply are not experienced by the comments they make, like WTC 7 collapsing due to fire. Or, even the history of money, and people arguing the fed is good. Understanding this completely is the key to understanding the real history of the United States, which is something else I love to debate. So, having the experience now of what is really going on, repeating the same government lies to me is not going to convince me they are the good guys.

Democracy is not in our Constitution, and our founding fathers thought it was a horrible form of government. We live in a Republic, not a mob rule, and I want to spread the message of truth of what is going on in this country.

Well, I suppose that is enough of a brief introduction. I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you wonderful people!

Cheers!
Jess

***WELCOME*** and to your paragraph above relative to Democracy and our Constitution:

Republics decline into democracies and democracies degenerate into despotisms... Aristotle.

i think you will keep it for a while, since you're a ginormous troll!

Hi, and how is everyone?

Cheers!
Jess

We can only hope. She put the T-R-O in Troll!

Hi, and how is everyone?

Cheers!
Jess

Ah, this is easier than I thought. Thank you for making it so easy to spot the asshats!

Hi, and how is everyone?

Cheers!
Jess

Ah, this is easier than I thought. Thank you for making it so easy to spot the asshats!

Well at least we know your image shows up in mirrors.......... :cool:

Forum List

Back