Hello

Apr 18, 2011
Lorain, OH
Hello, everyone. I just joined up - my name's Paul. I have a blog - the link to it is in my signature, if you ever wanted to check it out. Not sure what else to say right now, but if it's on my mind, I'll probably go ahead and put my two cents in.

Last edited:
Hello, everyone. I just joined up - my name's Paul. I have a blog - the link to it is in my signature, if you ever wanted to check it out. Not sure what else to say right now, but if it's on my mind, I'll probably go ahead and put my two cents in.

Welcome to the board Paul

Welcome!

btw, due to inflation, 2 cents is only worth 1 cent now....and some people here do not have any cents at all...

Last edited:

Welcome!

btw, due to inflation, 2 cents is only worth 1 cent now....and some people here do not have any cents at all...

Thanks for the welcome. I personally know people with even less cents/sense than those of whom you speak.

Forum List

Back