Hello

CandySlice

This is a Dark ride
Apr 7, 2009
Houston Texas
Here is my introduction onto this board. I go by CandySlice, not to be confused with Candycorn or any other nomenclature. That's an inside joke pertaining to the SHO series 'Dexter'. I'm a female living in Texas (more details to be released as I get to know you folkz) and an older party who has seen a lot. Like all females in Texas I am outspoken, loud at times and rarely shy. My comments are pithy and sometimes sharp and I do not suffer fools gladly. I love to talk politics, immigration, the Tea Party movement and, of late, conspiracy theories, most of which I consider hilarious.
I like to bring a bit of gentle humor to a subject when I post even if it's sometimes inappropriate and I am not above apologizing when I've been a turd.

My favorite quote of all times comes from the late great Bill Hicks who said:'Why are there never any good drug stories on the news? It's always about some guy who took LSD and jumped off a building. What if one day we heard this:

Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration — that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death; life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves... Here's Tom with the weather!' :razz:

Last edited:
To Huggy Radio and Adeel, thank you for your wonderful welcomes. As you can see I evidently signed up here in 2009 then promptly forgot all about the place. That is so me. Anyway it's good to be back and I'm getting a lot of reaction here. Big fun!

Here is my introduction onto this board. I go by CandySlice, not to be confused with Candycorn or any other nomenclature. That's an inside joke pertaining to the SHO series 'Dexter'. I'm a female living in Texas (more details to be released as I get to know you folkz) and an older party who has seen a lot. Like all females in Texas I am outspoken, loud at times and rarely shy. My comments are pithy and sometimes sharp and I do not suffer fools gladly. I love to talk politics, immigration, the Tea Party movement and, of late, conspiracy theories, most of which I consider hilarious.
I like to bring a bit of gentle humor to a subject when I post even if it's sometimes inappropriate and I am not above apologizing when I've been a turd.

My favorite quote of all times comes from the late great Bill Hicks who said:'Why are there never any good drug stories on the news? It's always about some guy who took LSD and jumped off a building. What if one day we heard this:

Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration — that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death; life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves... Here's Tom with the weather!' :razz:

I've asked myself that question many times.

I have a followup question...why does the entertainment industry consistently portray pot smokers are idiots who don't work, don't wash and are basically clueless imbeciles?

I think we really know the answer to these questions, don't we?

I've asked myself that question many times.

I have a followup question...why does the entertainment industry consistently portray pot smokers are idiots who don't work, don't wash and are basically clueless imbeciles?

I think we really know the answer to these questions, don't we?

Mainly because most of them are, I'm thinking.:eusa_drool: But there is a whole culture of mellow, tranquil people out there that might disagree. Those days were over for me for many decades until I was diagnosed with cancer in 2006. No drama here, it's all good now, but medicinal pot has it's uses. I keep the prescription current.:tongue:

Forum List

Back