Hello.

3DG4life

I'm New.
Mar 23, 2011
Hi. I'm new :eusa_angel:. 3DG = Three Days Grace = My favorite band.. Pathetic, I know. All I could think of, though. Anyhow, I hope you all treat me nicely. I'll probably be considered Liberal, seeing I believe in truth, and that always has a Liberal bias. Just letting you know. Thank you.

- 3DG4Life

welcome, i hope you are not too thinned skinned...cause the conservatives in here....have the typical conservative values and attitudes...and as i have often said....if the true fairy made the mistake of coming in here...they would beat her to death with a stick

welcome, i hope you are not too thinned skinned...cause the conservatives in here....have the typical conservative values and attitudes...and as i have often said....if the true fairy made the mistake of coming in here...they would beat her to death with a stick

Actually we'd stomp it with steel toe boots and batons. None of this "Green weapons" crap for us.

Hi. I'm new :eusa_angel:. 3DG = Three Days Grace = My favorite band.. Pathetic, I know. All I could think of, though. Anyhow, I hope you all treat me nicely. I'll probably be considered Liberal, seeing I believe in truth, and that always has a Liberal bias. Just letting you know. Thank you.

- 3DG4Life

:welcome:

When you come across TruthMatters, you will learn why we don't buy into that line.

- 3DG4Life

:welcome:

When you come across TruthMatters, you will learn why we don't buy into that line.

^^^^^ True that.

welcome-comments-105.gif

Welcome. I am a conservative and I believe in the truth too. I've never said anything that wasn't the absolute truth - or it should have been. It cracks me up. I'm a Republican and our politicians are known to be liars just like your liberal Democrat politicians but they won't own up to it. It's all part of that politician make-up thing. Hope you don't really believe that only liberals tell the truth. Liberals are the biggest liars I have ever known.

Thank you everyone :]. And no, I don't think just Democrats are right. I just find my views aligning Liberally more than Conservative. I'm not one to just settle to one line of thinking, though. If I see something that gives me cause to change my opinion about something, heck, I'll change my opinion!

Forum List

Back