Hello!

What's with the latest influx of hannitards joining the board?

Were just bastards looking for a fight....:evil:

Well you will get one here ... this board doesn't make liberals second class citizens contstantly in danger of getting banned for speaking their mind. The pussy Mod staff at Hannity ... the Lee's, Rick's, and Tink's of the world wouldn't last three seconds here where they actually have to deal with opposing view points instead of doing their best to silence them, a lack of a "protected" list to keep people from saying mean things about the talking heads they worship, and posters telling them to go fuck themselves without being able to lay down the ban hammer. So in other words, congratulations you have escaped the Gulag.

What's with the latest influx of hannitards joining the board?

Well you will get one here ... this board doesn't make liberals second class citizens contstantly in danger of getting banned for speaking their mind. The pussy Mod staff at Hannity ... the Lee's, Rick's, and Tink's of the world wouldn't last three seconds here where they actually have to deal with opposing view points instead of doing their best to silence them, a lack of a "protected" list to keep people from saying mean things about the talking heads they worship, and posters telling them to go fuck themselves without being able to lay down the ban hammer. So in other words, congratulations you have escaped the Gulag.

My campaign to get banned over there isn't going so well.

You're doing it wrong.

You're doing it wrong.

I'm doing it in a unique way. Not necessarily wrong :cool:

That's to fight about? Liberals are wrong, move along, nothing to see here.

What's with the latest influx of XXXXXXX tards joining the board?

Well you will get one here ... this board doesn't make liberals second class citizens XXXXXXX for speaking their mind. XXXXXXX a lack of a "protected" list to keep people from saying mean things about the talking heads they worship, and posters telling them to go fuck themselves without being able to lay down the ban hammer. So in other words, congratulations you have escaped the Gulag.

Glad to be gone there. Its even worse then your saying now. Ya really.
There after anybody who pisses on there little parade. Its a witch hunt
mentality. Doesnt matter your political stripe now. I'm a reasonable person, and
I treat others as I get treated.

Thats done, time to move on.
Thanks for the congrats....

Last edited:

Well you will get one here ... this board doesn't make liberals second class citizens XXXXXXX for speaking their mind. XXXXXXX a lack of a "protected" list to keep people from saying mean things about the talking heads they worship, and posters telling them to go fuck themselves without being able to lay down the ban hammer. So in other words, congratulations you have escaped the Gulag.

mentality. Doesnt matter your political stripe now. I'm a reasonable person, and

if you were a reasonable person you wouldnt be a conservative:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

if you were a reasonable person you wouldnt be a conservative:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cant help it, I'm a mommas boy. I have convictions, but I'm open
minded...guess will see how that works out here...:lol:

Don't let urban decay set in here. This whole message board thing reminds me of inner city neighborhood decay. The gangs destroy the place and continue the fight one block down. Fight the issues and not each other.

potato.jpg

Just a Reminder, discussions about other Boards should me limited to the PM Format.

Forum List

Back