Hello!

Welcome to the Fray. We've been known to play rough here, so always wear your helmet and here's your standard issue Lolcat.

funny-pictures-cat-ordered-incorrect-minions.jpg

So which other forum did you find refuge from?

Welcome to the Fray. We've been known to play rough here, so always wear your helmet and here's your standard issue Lolcat.

Three guesses, and your first two don't count....

Hail! Hail! The gangs all here....what the heck do we care...what the heck do we care....

Howdy, NYr

Three guesses, and your first two don't count....

Hail! Hail! The gangs all here....what the heck do we care...what the heck do we care....

Howdy, NYr
WOOT! now all I need is for Rhet to start hanging out here more and I'm going to be happy as a pig in swill!

Welcome.

In case you were not aware, I own the interwebz. You may consult with my consigliere, xotoxi, with any questions.

Thank you for joining, and have fun.

Welcome.

In case you were not aware, I own the interwebz. You may consult with my consigliere, xotoxi, with any questions.

Thank you for joining, and have fun.

Appreciate the kindness, thank you.

Nice place you have here....:clap2:

I don't own this place. Gunny does. You'll have to talk to him about anything on this site.

I own all of the interwebz. I let users do what they will with their sites, as long as they pay their bill.

Egypt? Yeah, they didn't pay their bill. I had to cut them off.

Forum List

Back