Hello

Green Hornet

Feb 2, 2011
I just fell through the door and found this place. Looks like a good place to talk politics. I lean to the right, but not to the point where I fall over. How about you?

Don't tell people you lean to the right. It will piss all the liberal Obama supporters off and they will call you bad names.

So kato just showed up. Friend of yours or just you emma?

Not Emma, whoever that is? I would consider Kato a friend of mine.

We have been under troll attack of late. So we will see if you are not emma. The two of you showing up is suspicious so you will take heat for that.

If your are not emma or crowd.....welcome. If not you know how it will go. :lol:

So kato just showed up. Friend of yours or just you emma?

We have been under troll attack of late. So we will see if you are not emma. The two of you showing up is suspicious so you will take heat for that.

If your are not emma or crowd.....welcome. If not you know how it will go. :lol:

I have some broad shoulders, Syrenn. I know being the newby I will take some heat...but I assure that I'm not emma or a troll.

I have some broad shoulders, Syrenn. I know being the newby I will take some heat...but I assure that I'm not emma or a troll.

Newby is one thing...being emma is a totally different kind of heat. I will know by how you post. The mods will know by your IP or lack there of.

Which is why am waiting to answer your request.

And how about the hatter?:eusa_whistle:

You three newbys seem to know each other.

There will be NO MORE 'hazing' the new members that join. IF you think someone is a sock/troll, please hit the 'report' button and we, the MODS, will take care of it. Thank you! -EZ

There will be NO MORE 'hazing' the new members that join. IF you think someone is a sock/troll, please hit the 'report' button and we, the MODS, will take care of it. Thank you! -EZ

I guess that my posts will have to prove myself. Why did you write in red? I'm confused

I guess that my posts will have to prove myself. Why did you write in red? I'm confused

Red writing is a mod smacking soemone. That was EZ writing in red.

Yes, your posts will prove who you are. If i am wrong apologies, in advance. If not, as i said before, you already know how that will go.

Forum List

Back