Hello

Kamaka.jpg

:thup:

What do you think, mechanical pencil or a cig in his hand?

A cig.

Saw a follow up story with the actual dude a few months ago. Kinda like "where is he now" thing.

What do you think, mechanical pencil or a cig in his hand?

A cig.

Saw a follow up story with the actual dude a few months ago. Kinda like "where is he now" thing.

i'll bite.

where is he?

I forget where he's at.

But he's doing OK for himself. And bought the house where that pic was taken. I think it was his grandmothers house originally. He has also cleaned up pretty well.

Dude, you are just FULL of cool stories. You're like the Bible or something, which would explain the god complex.

No, that would be the inability to converse with the opposite sex in a non-digital realm away from the maternal basement that leads to an online god complex...and the need to spout off about it.

I assure you, I have bed more women in a month than most men do their entire lives.

However, it quite saddens me that you would correlate the communication with the lesser sex, or the lack of, as an interpretation of false deity. It is also quite coincidental, because my ability at manipulating of the weaker sex to obtain an objective, in precisely a non-digital realm, is exactly what propels me to a level of legend. In fact, it is the subject I am most proficient in.

-SporK

Dude, you are just FULL of cool stories. You're like the Bible or something, which would explain the god complex.

No, that would be the inability to converse with the opposite sex in a non-digital realm away from the maternal basement that leads to an online god complex...and the need to spout off about it.

I assure you, I have bed more women in a month than most men do their entire lives.

However, it quite saddens me that you would correlate the communication with the lesser sex, or the lack of, as an interpretation of false deity. It is also quite coincidental, because my ability at manipulating of the weaker sex to obtain an objective, in precisely a non-digital realm, is exactly what propels me to a level of legend. In fact, it is the subject I am most proficient in.

-SporK

I assure you, no one believes you.

-SporK
Is it your left or right hand you're refering to as "the lesser sex"?

-SporK

:lol:

Cool story, troll.

-SporK

have you considered numismatics?

you suck at trolling

-SporK

I for one believe ewe.

07_05_32---Flock-of-Sheep_web.jpg

-SporK

No one need believe me for I do not ask nor require your faith on this subject matter. Shall I feel generous, I will share stories of my exploits and their genius at a later time.

For the moment, feel free to disbelieve. It is quite natural and expected.

-SporK

-SporK

No one need believe me for I do not ask nor require your faith on this subject matter. Shall I feel generous, I will share stories of my exploits and their genius at a later time.

-SporK

Trust me. No one cares either.

Keep your copy and pastes from the Penthouse forum out of this board. Thanks.

-SporK

Hate to disappoint but my shit usually ends up more Hustlerish.

-SporK

-SporK

-SporK

how nice for you and your hand

kudos

i'll bite.

where is he?

I forget where he's at.

But he's doing OK for himself. And bought the house where that pic was taken. I think it was his grandmothers house originally. He has also cleaned up pretty well.

he's like a son to me.

Here ya go del:

Eksfr.jpg

FARK.com: (5504947) Remember the 'Internet Tough Guy' photo of a huge glasses-wearing geek sitting at a computer smoking a cigarette? Well, here he is as an adult. No, really

-SporK

-SporK

Great. Go there. No one here cares.

We used to get quality trolls here - now, meh, anyone with a keyboard thinks that qualifies them to troll. It does not. Raise your fucking game.

-SporK

-SporK

You copy and paste from Hustler instead?

Good for you. No one still cares.

-SporK

kudos

Is there something about my hand you find fascinating? Maybe you want an autographed picture?

Pitiful. The same song and dance. Make assumptions and assign own insecurities to target.

Mom's Basement
No attention from females
What's next? Someone going to tell me my cock is small?

Barking up the wrong tree here, ladies.

-SporK

-SporK

kudos

Is there something about my hand you find fascinating? Maybe you want an autographed picture?

Pitiful. The same song and dance. Make assumptions and assign own insecurities to target.

Mom's Basement
No attention from females
What's next? Someone going to tell me my cock is small?

Barking up the wrong tree here, ladies.

-SporK

1242225474_attempting_to_give_a_damn.gif

Forum List

Back