Hello

grim0187

Rookie
Oct 18, 2010
Hi all, just posting an intro about myself.

First, a little background.

Im 23 years old, happily married and have a wonderful little boy who will be three very soon. Im currently about to enroll in college for crime scene technician.

As far as my political beliefs, Im very radical. I would say the two party system in America is old and needs to be done over. Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same coin and both will do crooked things.

The president is a puppet. Has been this way for a long time and will continue to be. America has become far too docile and complacent with our country and the mass overload of get rich quick reality shows does nothing to help it.

Everyone is so concerned with being a star and popular that they dont care about our image in the world and our impact as a country until their staring at 500 missles on the horizon. Me, personally, I dont want it to get that far.

I am young, but I do not lack experience. I've been into world events and politics sense a very young age. The events of 9/11 was a wake up call for me.

The very fact that people are so naive as to believe that our government is too stupid or its too far fetched to have happened weighs heavily on me. Im sad for my fellow Americans that they can become so docile, so brainwashed by mass media pop culture that they would believe our government not able to do this.

History has shown MANY governemnts pull stunts JUST like 9/11 to achieve their goals, and why should ours be different?

But this isnt a 9/11 rant, it just shows that my views are very radical then most and I hope to find some like minded people here.

i can't believe no one has welcomed you. welcome! i like your opening page, i think you'll have a great time here. i find your points to be refreshing, cheers !

Welcome to the nuthouse. Looks like you might just fit in. Hey Eots, it looks like you might have another friend...........

New Topics

Forum List

Back