Hello.

There are some conservative thinkers here whose thoughts on the topics of the day are truly worth reading and considering.

All you need do is ignore the obviously insane right wingers seeking nothing more than the opportunity to evoke ad hominen insultfests, and you can have some pretty interesting discussions with the folks who lean more to the right that you probably do.

And there's plenty of nonpartisans here, too, which I find highly encouraging.

Oh, Shut the Fuck up, Dingleberry!... :rofl:

:)

peace...

There are some conservative thinkers here whose thoughts on the topics of the day are truly worth reading and considering.

All you need do is ignore the obviously insane right wingers seeking nothing more than the opportunity to evoke ad hominen insultfests, and you can have some pretty interesting discussions with the folks who lean more to the right that you probably do.

And there's plenty of nonpartisans here, too, which I find highly encouraging.

There are some liberals.. who have anal retentive natures also...

And the humor of a rock....

Welcome.

A few facts, write them down, refer to them often.

The New Deal prolonged the Great Depression.

Hoover was a Soviet Style Central Planner like FDR, Harding and Coolidge were free market capitalists

Joe McCarthy was a US patriot and hero who we now know vastly understated the extend of Communist penetration of the US Government.

I put my real life picture up in my profile. If you wanna see what I look like (and believe me..it's no great shakes) have a gander.

Cheers.

I put my real life picture up in my profile. If you wanna see what I look like (and believe me..it's no great shakes) have a gander.

Cheers.

Assuming you're the one in the black tee-shirt, you're even scarier looking than your avatar.
If you're not the guy in the black tee-shirt, has your pet had all his shots?:cool:

Cheers.

You look very handsome. Whats your furkids name?

Cheers.

Assuming you're the one in the black tee-shirt, you're even scarier looking than your avatar.
If you're not the guy in the black tee-shirt, has your pet had all his shots?:cool:

I keep him on a short leash. He gets distracted easily. Especially when beer and women are involved.:cool:

Cheers.

I keep him on a short leash. He gets distracted easily. Especially when beer and women are involved.:cool:

Well done!

Forum List

Back