Hello

awesome! now when i see you make an insane rant about shit, i can skip over it and call you mentally unstable to your face.

whatever rings your chimes, dude

your personal happiness, after all, is the primary reason the entire cosmos exists
well ring-a-ding ding.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gWMJLUbk10]YouTube - Chuck Berry My Ding A Ling[/ame]

Happy now?

awesome! now when i see you make an insane rant about shit, i can skip over it and call you mentally unstable to your face.

whatever rings your chimes, dude

your personal happiness, after all, is the primary reason the entire cosmos exists
well ring-a-ding ding.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gWMJLUbk10]YouTube - Chuck Berry My Ding A Ling[/ame]

Happy now?

Not particularly happy or unhappy, either way. Just normal.

You?

Welcome. Let the good times roll!

Oh, I HAVE missed your level-headed common sense and willingness to make me THINK before I open my mouth!

Thank you! Honorable opponents of sincere opposing convictions are so very hard to find these days.

And I mean that with all respect -- for you surely have earned such from me.

I promise not to go hunting -- or return fire, either. How's that?

Did you guys hear that? Didcha? She called me "level headed".....you are all witnesses.

Oh, I HAVE missed your level-headed common sense and willingness to make me THINK before I open my mouth!

Thank you! Honorable opponents of sincere opposing convictions are so very hard to find these days.

Did you guys hear that? Didcha? She called me "level headed".....you are all witnesses.

Does that mean "flat on the top"?

You saying you aren't? :lol:

Oh aren't you a tough guy. Rhet must have shown you your ass many times over for you to be this hostile.

Tough guy? hardly. Only rhet has shown me is how :cuckoo: she is

How so?

And you are the one that came in with guns a blazing, not her. :)

Tha's o-k -- I'm tougher than some of the youngsters he might target otherwise.

As to being crazy, damned straight I am -- and PROUD OF IT -- beats hell out of marching to the drumbeats of the cheerleader squad. Non-conformists are ALWAYS "crazy" -- until the rest of the world catches up and decides the "weirdo" must become the NEW mandatory Data-maton robot program.

Tough guy? hardly. Only rhet has shown me is how :cuckoo: she is

How so?

And you are the one that came in with guns a blazing, not her. :)

Tha's o-k -- I'm tougher than some of the youngsters he might target otherwise.

As to being crazy, damned straight I am -- and PROUD OF IT -- beats hell out of marching to the drumbeats of the cheerleader squad. Non-conformists are ALWAYS "crazy" -- until the rest of the world catches up and decides the "weirdo" must become the NEW mandatory Data-maton robot program.

Oh I know you can handle yourself just fine. :)