Hello

Hello ! I am a new member.
My name is Athur and I like to say thanks to the site owner for this great site and all the members of this forum for sharing good and useful
information to all people. I found this forum quite informative as well interested, it is really great!

Hello ! I am a new member.
My name is Athur and I like to say thanks to the site owner for this great site and all the members of this forum for sharing good and useful
information to all people. I found this forum quite informative as well interested, it is really great!

Informative and interesting......... interesting, in a macabre sort of way..... yes. Informative, in a macabre sort of way.... also yes.
Welcome..... :)

hulo.

I don't think I ever did a "Hello I'm me" thread when I joined. :eusa_eh:

Is it too late? :lol:

hulo.

I don't think I ever did a "Hello I'm me" thread when I joined. :eusa_eh:

Is it too late? :lol:

We normally don't welcome people whos Os and Us are really long but in your case we'll make an exception.
(Now try mixing that with a slight southern accent........) :eusa_whistle:
:lol:

Never too late. Hi Jeremy. Welcome to USMB and hope you will find a happy home here. Just be sure your survival kit includes a good troll repellent, a working bullshit detector, and maybe full body armor, and you'll be fine. So happy you've decided to join us. :)

Never too late. Hi Jeremy. Welcome to USMB and hope you will find a happy home here. Just be sure your survival kit includes a good troll repellent, a working bullshit detector, and maybe full body armor, and you'll be fine. So happy you've decided to join us. :)

I think I'll just jump in mid thread somewhere, without reading the OP, and just start calling people names. :lol:

I think I'll just jump in mid thread somewhere, without reading the OP, and just start calling people names. :lol:

Wow! I see you've already figured out the board dynamics. You're quick!

Wow! I see you've already figured out the board dynamics. You're quick!

GO TO HELL YOU COMMIE MONKEY!!!!!

I'm a fast learner. :lol:

Forum List

Back