Hello

Rustbelt

Rookie
Jun 2, 2010
As my user name suggests I am from the rust belt which is getting rustier with each passing day and with each job being shipped over seas. Hope to read some good posts here and will contribute when I can.

Welcome to the playground. What's your blood type and how are those neck veins? Here's a little rep to get you on your way.

I only wear leather belts, that way I don't have to worry about then rusting. Ya might want to give it a try.
Oh, and welcome.

Welcome.

Favor reduction of taxes on companies that own the jobs you want and maybe they'll relocate their job centers to an area near you. Drop out of the union and fend for yourself in the open market.

Stop paying fat cats to speak for you and steal your money in their concerted effort to destroy the company that could be feeding you.

Taxes made your jobs go away. Don't blame the companies for moving to a cheaper labor pool.

Welcome.

Favor reduction of taxes on companies that own the jobs you want and maybe they'll relocate their job centers to an area near you. Drop out of the union and fend for yourself in the open market.

Stop paying fat cats to speak for you and steal your money in their concerted effort to destroy the company that could be feeding you.

Taxes made your jobs go away. Don't blame the companies for moving to a cheaper labor pool.

Thank you all.

The above quote I have to agree with. Hope that makes you happy.

As my user name suggests I am from the rust belt which is getting rustier with each passing day and with each job being shipped over seas. Hope to read some good posts here and will contribute when I can.

We have to quit taxing companies to death so we can keep them on our soil??

Attachments

• $th_welcome.gif
    $th_welcome.gif
    36.4 KB · Views: 67

Oh boy - this can't be good. Looks like another conservative coming aboard. (Sigh)

Welcome anyway.

Forum List

Back