Hello

Huntley

Rookie
May 16, 2010
Snohomish, Washington State
Hello,

I'm Adam D. Huntley. I'm from Snohomish WA - that's about 30 miles north of Seattle. I'm a part time martial art instructor, outside of that I'm an unemployed Laser Tech. I have had a few interviews as of late and hope to report a new job soon.

We'll see.

I'm married with a 9 y/o son, a son who is driving me nuts today. But I love him, I'll just keep repeating that to myself. My son is into tractor pulling. Really.....we have modified a lawn tractor and they have competitions every month. This month he placed 4th out of 10 participants. I'm into Lego's, love building. My wife is into knitting.

I look forward to talking with all of you.

Dude, welcome!

But I would take your name off your post. There's quite a few shady characters on this board who look for that type of info.

Just a lil' FYI!

Hello,

I'm Adam D. Huntley. I'm from Snohomish WA - that's about 30 miles north of Seattle. I'm a part time martial art instructor, outside of that I'm an unemployed Laser Tech. I have had a few interviews as of late and hope to report a new job soon.

We'll see.

I'm married with a 9 y/o son, a son who is driving me nuts today. But I love him, I'll just keep repeating that to myself. My son is into tractor pulling. Really.....we have modified a lawn tractor and they have competitions every month. This month he placed 4th out of 10 participants. I'm into Lego's, love building. My wife is into knitting.

I hope you are not a UW fan!:razz:
We already have one here, we don't need another.

Welcome. Good luck with getting a new job soon.

And.... I agree about taking your full name off your post.

Hello,

We'll see.

Welcome, Huntley. This is Jubilias T. Cornpone. I never let on what the "T" stands for because I don't want people to be able to identify me in public.

I gave you some pos rep just for bein' man enough to admit you're into Legos.

Welcome to the zoo, enjoy yourself and others. We are mostly just common folk challenging, entertaining, needling and enlightening each other with facts, beliefs, opinions and lies. Somehow, I think you will fit right in.

I sincerely hope you land a paying job soon...or invent a laser weapon and become filthy rich on the royalties.

:welcome: 2 USMB Huntley, I used to live about 30 miles south of you in Redmond, right on Lake Sammamish. Loved to see the guys testing their hydroplanes, one of which was called, "Miss Samammish". I Attended Lake Washington Sr. High School there. Time sure flys.

:welcome:

We LOVE Legos at our house!
I think I can honestly say that not one room in my house is Lego-free. Well, besides the bathrooms. I'm sure to be finding the smallest of pieces for many years to come.

Forum List

Back