Hello

Paul_AZ

Rookie
May 16, 2010
I am a retired 64 year old living in central Arizona that is just a red hair past outraged over what is happening to America and my home state. I will probably be polite and mellow until I get the lay of the land and who's who around here. I am definitely an old school conservative. I am a veteran, but not a combat veteran. I enlisted in 1964 to avoid the draft. The Army gave me some pencils and a lot of papers to shuffle around for a few years. Then I got out, that was the extent of my military career. I am looking forward to reading what y'all got to say.

Thanks for your service and welcome. When you calm down, let me have a peek at your neck veins. Here's a little rep to get you started.

Welcome and thank you for your service. Somebody has to be the paper pusher - it's still service to your country and those who served with you.

I am a retired 64 year old living in central Arizona that is just a red hair past outraged over what is happening to America and my home state. I will probably be polite and mellow until I get the lay of the land and who's who around here. I am definitely an old school conservative. I am a veteran, but not a combat veteran. I enlisted in 1964 to avoid the draft. The Army gave me some pencils and a lot of papers to shuffle around for a few years. Then I got out, that was the extent of my military career. I am looking forward to reading what y'all got to say.

Welcome. I lived in the Phoenix area in the 90s. Wonderful State.

Thank you for the greetings RaidiomanALT, Againsheila, boedicca, SFC Ollie, Count Dracula, Granny, xsited1 and asaratis. Appreciate you all taking the time.

Welcome....I am in Arizona as well....(I live near the new stadium in Glendale). I am also a vet. You will find this place interesting. Good luck and we will see how much of an old school conservative you actually are......lol Oh and as far as what is happening to Arizona..I just watched a show today on what happend back in the 80's and the MLK birthday celebration thing. Wow.

Last edited:
Zona, thanks for the welcome. I'm up near Prescott for the last 20 years, but I was raised in Phoenix in the 50s and early 60s. I disagree with your stated believes so far, but I agree with your right to them.

People do voluntarily separate. It's called the "Burbs" and it is done economically. The more green you got the better your Hood. I wish you luck too. I'm sure our definitions of old school conservative are far apart.....lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back