Hello

Nate

Gold Member
May 7, 2010
Sooner State
Hello all, been lurking around this site for over a week now and finally decided to join in on all the fun. This seems to be a rather active site full of diverse people! I look forward to debating, agreeing, and maybe even having my opinion changed over certain matters with you all.

Welcome.

Some really interesting and informed players here.

I come here because there's a few players here who I am in philosophical disagreement with, who are, nevertheless, very well informed and ALSO intellectually honest players.

It's those sorts who help us find the truth of issues.

And then of course, we have our share of know-nothings who are here to spout hateful nonsense, but I'm fairly sure you're familiar with that sort since those are the more common [posters on community boards.

But this is a pretty good board overall, in my opinion

Last edited:
Hello all, been lurking around this site for over a week now and finally decided to join in on all the fun. This seems to be a rather active site full of diverse people! I look forward to debating, agreeing, and maybe even having my opinion changed over certain matters with you all.
I will always give a hearty welcome to anyone who looks forward to having their ideas challenged!

Are you bribable with candy? Cuz, that makes it easy to change your mind.

Last edited:
[/quote]I will always give a hearty welcome to anyone who looks forward to having their ideas challenged!

Are you bribable with candy? Cuz, that makes it easy to change your mind.[/QUOTE]

Nah, never had much of a sweet tooth. Money may work though :lol:

Welcome, Nate. I'm sure you'll change some opinions as well if you choose to stick around.

:welcome:

This is an eclectic site...seems to be improving as time marches on. I think you'll be an improvement.

Welcome Nate :)

Now, as your officially consecrated USMB Mentor,I must inform you that as the newest member onboard, it's your duty to provide beer and pizza. I recommend at least one veggie pizza and an assortment of meatlovers pizza with a side of jalepeno hamsters. Both thin crust and deep dish. Beer should include Old Peculiar, Pale India, Bass and maybe Bud Light for the weenies.

You can deliver the pizza's and beer to me, and I'll make sure it's shared.

Send the bill to Gunny.

Hi Nate, and welcome.

Please join us in the USMB Coffee Shop where we hope everybody will have a chance to know everybody a little better.

(That goes for the rest of you too if you haven't already signed in there. The more folks who participate, the more fun it will be.)

265008.full.gif

Welcome.

Love lurkers...:lol: There's one PM'ing me right now....

Attachments

• $064.gif
    $064.gif
    56.9 KB · Views: 50
Welcome Nate :)

Now, as your officially consecrated USMB Mentor,I must inform you that as the newest member onboard, it's your duty to provide beer and pizza. I recommend at least one veggie pizza and an assortment of meatlovers pizza with a side of jalepeno hamsters.

I didn't know you could find hamsters in Xalapa. What parts of town do they like to infest?

Forum List

Back