Hello

Just checking in. Hope to have some interesting discussions with all of you. :happy-1:
Welcome, taxpayer. I can guarantee you interesting discussions with some here, but all ain't gonna happen! Happy posting!

BTW, does your chosen name intimate that Canada is overtaxing you...possibly to pay for social programs?

Vancouver BC is a fun town! :D

You just liked it cause you could drink when you were 19.
:eusa_shhh: Okay, I guess you have a point. Plus you could "smoke" in cafe's in Vancouver.
Last time I was there I was 20 and we had quite a fun time, I did almost kill myself doing a back flip off of a bed into a dresser.:redface:

Doing a back flip onto the bed, now that would have been a neat trick.....If I was on the bed....and you didn't miss.............:eek:

Just checking in. Hope to have some interesting discussions with all of you. :happy-1:

Ack ack ACK ack ack ack ACK ACK ack.

Pzzzzzzzzzzzzt! Pzzzzzzzzt!

4MartianAmbassador.jpg

You just liked it cause you could drink when you were 19.
:eusa_shhh: Okay, I guess you have a point. Plus you could "smoke" in cafe's in Vancouver.
Last time I was there I was 20 and we had quite a fun time, I did almost kill myself doing a back flip off of a bed into a dresser.:redface:

Doing a back flip onto the bed, now that would have been a neat trick.....If I was on the bed....and you didn't miss.............:eek:

It would be but it would never happen!:eusa_shhh:
:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back