Hello yall.

So this is the time of year folks get weird in areas that politics never come up really and the butthurt freely flows. I just needed to see how bad it was among people who like politics. good day all nice to eet you.
You a conservative son?
GOOD Texans love God and GREAT Texans love guns. Gods chosen people are Texans armed with Bibles and rifles.
What be you?
Is that why God is punishing Texas with floods and softball size hail?
Your gay and don't believe in God and now are quoting god.............
Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-13.gif
Now I'm gay? Wow

So this is the time of year folks get weird in areas that politics never come up really and the butthurt freely flows. I just needed to see how bad it was among people who like politics. good day all nice to eet you.
You a conservative son?
GOOD Texans love God and GREAT Texans love guns. Gods chosen people are Texans armed with Bibles and rifles.
What be you?
Is that why God is punishing Texas with floods and softball size hail?
Your gay and don't believe in God and now are quoting god.............
Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-13.gif
Now I'm gay? Wow

You are what you will wasn't pride in 70/80/90 in Americas citiez?

You a conservative son?
What be you?

What movie did John Wayne say that in?

You a conservative son?
What be you?

What movie did John Wayne say that in?

Don't know but he copied me.

You a conservative son?
What be you?

I'm a California exile since 1980, but according to Native Texans I'm cool because I was properly indoctrinated in kindergarten, I married and have kids with a Texan and some other stuff.

Are you saying you left Californy, or did they kick ya out? How many guns you got? Come to Colorado, Turkey season has a few weeks left, you can use my shotgun, I'll shoot the bow.

Forum List

Back