Hello world!

timslash

Dec 4, 2014
Buffalo. NY
I'm tim and i'm sociologist, my hobbie is MAKING DIY-SYNTHS. Well, that's all, hope, you will know much more about me in other threads. Thanks for reading!

Not another fuckin' child that can't write a complete, correctly spelled and punctuated sentence???

Not another fuckin' child that can't write a complete, correctly spelled and punctuated sentence???
Well, if you wanna see constructive dialogue, you will see it, but not here. I don't think that "Introducing thread" is a place for that, sorry.

Hey....this is the Intro forum, be nice.

th

Don't pay attention to him, Timeslash.....have fun posting here.

I'm tim and i'm sociologist, my hobbie is MAKING DIY-SYNTHS. Well, that's all, hope, you will know much more about me in other threads. Thanks for reading!

Thanks for visiting and hope you find a reason to stay ... Glad to see you.

One of my majors was sociology too. I also have typos. Thing is, I don't usually have multiple typos in an intro thread, so I'm a bit confused about your education level. You will get out of this place what you put in it.

Well, if you wanna see constructive dialogue, you will see it, but not here. I don't think that "Introducing thread" is a place for that, sorry.

You must forgive him, he missed his shock therapy at Happy Holly Views Manor this morning, is a tad grumpy. Just pat him on the head and then all is well.

Forum List

Back