Hello "Whity" Haters.

You spelled "whitey" wrong. And I smell a lib sock...

"And I smell a lib sock..."

Lib socks would smell.

So I've been told, Lib's only change their underwear once a week, so WTF their socks must smell terrible :eek-52:

funny...i smell a rightwingnut white supremacist sock troll
Whatever it is, is certainly a troll.

No matter how hard we try to eradicate this disease from this country this particular strain keeps cropping up somewhere.

Lib socks would smell.

So I've been told, Lib's only change their underwear once a week, so WTF their socks must smell terrible :eek-52:

No matter how hard we try to eradicate this disease from this country this particular strain keeps cropping up somewhere.

for a while, at least, they kept it under wraps.

then donald gave them permission to crawl out from under the baseboards.

As you can see, I am a "racist" guy. What does that mean? Well if I am wrong, (which can be debated) big deal! That doesn't mean for instance that blacks are going to disappear. But what if I am right and White people disappear. How can you put that genie back into the bottle. So which is worse. But don't think about it too hard. (Not that I think you can) But for all you "Whity" haters out there, I know that the latter isn't a problem for you. No doubt most of you would prefer that the mods shuffle me off to stormfront or some such crap. But I want debate with you people who hate White people. I can't do that at some "White patriot" forum where they actually like White people.
Lmao! Pumpkin Row!

However, off topic, your other photograph was better.

I look more Chinese in the other picture :laugh:

It's much sexier though, the other picture.

I disagree. I like his new picture. He is really cute. :D

Disagreeing with me again? This is twice already tonight, you attempting to start trouble :meow::smoke:

Where's the Jello?

:meow:

I've eaten it Chris :smile:

As you can see, I am a "racist" guy. What does that mean? Well if I am wrong, (which can be debated) big deal! That doesn't mean for instance that blacks are going to disappear. But what if I am right and White people disappear. How can you put that genie back into the bottle. So which is worse. But don't think about it too hard. (Not that I think you can) But for all you "Whity" haters out there, I know that the latter isn't a problem for you. No doubt most of you would prefer that the mods shuffle me off to stormfront or some such crap. But I want debate with you people who hate White people. I can't do that at some "White patriot" forum where they actually like White people.
Lmao! Pumpkin Row!

No Goose, it's not Pumpkin Row :confused-84:

Lib socks would smell.

I'm sure that one was here a few weeks ago, can't remember the name, but the same sort of stuff.

Exactly how are all the white people going to disappear?

Through interbreeding with non-whites. Along with having White people fight and die in pointless foreign wars against an unending supply of non-whites. Also, one of the things most likely to bring about the destruction of our planet is overpopulation. But the population of Whites isn't rising. In fact, in some places, it may even be going down a little. Tet every day, there are about 230,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before. On that note, do you have any suggestions as to how to solve that problem without being "racist?" And just scattering White people to the wind?

You need to hook up with Guano, a match made in Heav....Hel....um, somewhere anyhow :smoke:

I do like your poster.
You haven't seen the rest of her.:woohoo::thewave:

Thank you darling :smile:

However, off topic, your other photograph was better.

Disagreeing with me again? This is twice already tonight, you attempting to start trouble :meow::smoke:

Where's the Jello?

I most definitely want video rights.

Exactly how are all the white people going to disappear?

Through interbreeding with non-whites. Along with having White people fight and die in pointless foreign wars against an unending supply of non-whites. Also, one of the things most likely to bring about the destruction of our planet is overpopulation. But the population of Whites isn't rising. In fact, in some places, it may even be going down a little. Tet every day, there are about 230,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before. On that note, do you have any suggestions as to how to solve that problem without being "racist?" And just scattering White people to the wind?

You need to hook up with Guano, a match made in Heav....Hel....um, somewhere anyhow :smoke:

I do like your poster.
You haven't seen the rest of her.:woohoo::thewave:

Thank you darling :smile:
Anytime.

Where's the Jello?

I most definitely want video rights.

I'm kidding. I don't beat up on pregnant women. :D

You should fit right in........:badgrin:

welcome-to-the-nut-house-vintage-wood-sign.jpg

Forum List

Back