Hello to the board.

sandyreb26

Rookie
May 6, 2016
I have certain beliefs about life, politics, religion and the rest, but I've recently been paying more attention to politics because I've realized that we all need to be involved in the process, so I'm checking out a few political boards and this one looks interesting.

May just read for a while and see what's up with you guys before posting on a regular basis.

Nice to meet you guys.

Sandy

th

We are the equivalent of political meth. You won't believe me, but one day you will have a moment of clarity and think, the cat was right.

I have certain beliefs about life, politics, religion and the rest, but I've recently been paying more attention to politics because I've realized that we all need to be involved in the process, so I'm checking out a few political boards and this one looks interesting.

May just read for a while and see what's up with you guys before posting on a regular basis.

Nice to meet you guys.

Sandy

Hi Sandy.......hope you don't find out we have a bunch of crazies here.......and you decide to post here.

asylum.jpg

Welcome. Are you a Trump supporter?
I'm not sure what to expect from Trump, but I don't like Hillary much, so I suppose you can say I'm leaning toward Trump at the moment.
Welcome! As you can see in my sig, we can't get Hillary to take her truth serum. Trump will make her take it.

Bwahahaha.....obviously Trump has never partaken of any truth serum, the idiot lies all the time and his supporters don't care.....what a circus!

I'm not sure what to expect from Trump, but I don't like Hillary much, so I suppose you can say I'm leaning toward Trump at the moment.
Welcome! As you can see in my sig, we can't get Hillary to take her truth serum. Trump will make her take it.

Bwahahaha.....obviously Trump has never partaken of any truth serum, the idiot lies all the time and his supporters don't care.....what a circus!

the idiot lies all the time and his supporters don't care.....what a circus!

And you support Hillary because she is so honest?

6d07ed4ed000043cbe62b35d608dc7e90cd6cc447f4e4b000ba7a66daed9aca8.jpg

Nice to meet you guys.

Sandy

Hi Sandy.......hope you don't find out we have a bunch of crazies here.......and you decide to post here.

asylum.jpg

Thank you.

Nice to meet you guys.

Sandy
Welcome, good luck and have fun.:welcome:

Forum List

Back