Hello to everyone.

I've been catapulted but it involved youth and beer. The results weren't pretty, I'll tell ya that much.
LOL. I've been catapulted but no beer. I was me anxious to get home and an asshole in a cadillac who didn't know how to make up his mind.

If you're not riding 750cc+ with 4v/cyl, you're not really riding!

I always bugged a friend of mine to let me ride his "racing bike" which was 600cc

Mine was 750cc

After a few beers one night, we swapped for a little ridey ridey.

After we got back, he wanted mine and I wanted mine.

As far as "catapulted" I've done a Superman impersonation @ 74 mph.

It's all good while you're flying through the air, different story when you feel your skin being scrubbed away by the pavement.
Pavement does have a specific scouring affect at high speeds........

I don't know if I done this yet or not, I'm tech impaired. I'm a Calif. transplant who now lives in Louisiana. I write mystery books and research is everything so I'm looking for intelligent conversations with people who don't need to tear my throat out when I give my opinions. I'm into politics though I am not a member of any party, I follow the news and try to dodge the hyperbole that is always being fed the public. I'm looking forward to talking to people with fresh ideas, new perspectives, and honest hearts.
Welcome hope you enjoy in here

I don't know if I done this yet or not, I'm tech impaired. I'm a Calif. transplant who now lives in Louisiana. I write mystery books and research is everything so I'm looking for intelligent conversations with people who don't need to tear my throat out when I give my opinions. I'm into politics though I am not a member of any party, I follow the news and try to dodge the hyperbole that is always being fed the public. I'm looking forward to talking to people with fresh ideas, new perspectives, and honest hearts.
welcome.gif

I know I've already introduced myself but I don't know where to go to ask questions. I've been reading and trying to get a handle on who everybody is their personal mindset. It's just that I am so far behind everyone else that there is a mountain of conversations I'd have to read. Is there a place where each member's comments are in one location? Or a place to chat one on one for a few lines.

I know I've already introduced myself but I don't know where to go to ask questions. I've been reading and trying to get a handle on who everybody is their personal mindset. It's just that I am so far behind everyone else that there is a mountain of conversations I'd have to read. Is there a place where each member's comments are in one location? Or a place to chat one on one for a few lines.

Probably the lounge would be a good place to make a thread for general chit chat.

Welcome to the board.

welcome.gif

Is there a place where each member's comments are in one location? Or a place to chat one on one for a few lines.

You can personal message any member and you can see the content of any member. Click on their username underneath their avatar. Click on their messages and you can read their comments. Click on their profile page and you can send them a personal message, (pm). Hope this helps.

Probably the lounge would be a good place to make a thread for general chit chat.

Welcome to the board.

welcome.gif
Thank you, I'm going there.

Is there a place where each member's comments are in one location? Or a place to chat one on one for a few lines.

You can personal message any member and you can see the content of any member. Click on their username underneath their avatar. Click on their messages and you can read their comments. Click on their profile page and you can send them a personal message, (pm). Hope this helps.
This is a great help, and I'm seeing people who have posted a thousand times. Yikes! But it is a quick place to get the feel of a person. Thank you.

I'm picturing you in the Coffee Shop or creative writing thread. :)

USMB Coffee Shop IV

Any place in The Lounge should be fairly safe for you.

Of course, you're always welcome to visit those of us down in kookooville, however, your faith in humanity may be lowered a notch or 5.

USMB Lounge

Last edited:

Welcome Night Owl. We have a lot of crazy nocturnal critters here to keep you company. We offer a year round open season on trolls, lots of edibles (except we're out of chocolate), beer and bourbon and wine.

We even have a swimming pool. I think....

Forum List

Back