Hello to each & everyone of you nice peoples

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad if they've been doing it that long and still suck so bad black holes are jealous.

Some people just really are that stupid.

I know! That's what I thought. You'd think they could have up-skilled slightly given over a year to practice. Apparently, they are incapable of learning. Still funny though. I just wish we could attract a better quality of idiot.
This forum is full of idiots why would you want more?

We don't want more, hence why you should leave.

Sad if they've been doing it that long and still suck so bad black holes are jealous.

Some people just really are that stupid.

I know! That's what I thought. You'd think they could have up-skilled slightly given over a year to practice. Apparently, they are incapable of learning. Still funny though. I just wish we could attract a better quality of idiot.

One less :coffee:I need coffee

Well DAMN! seems as if ive missed something here. Anyone care to fill me in on the major points?

I'm new and the half witted trolls here are bullying me.

You ain't seen nothing yet, sweetheart. But something tells me you won't be around long enough to experience the real thing. :eusa_whistle:

Impressive work, Radio. You make a 'suggestion' and..... hey presto.... it is done. :lol::lol: You really do own the interwebs!

I'm new and the half witted trolls here are bullying me.

You ain't seen nothing yet, sweetheart. But something tells me you won't be around long enough to experience the real thing. :eusa_whistle:

Impressive work, Radio. You make a 'suggestion' and..... hey presto.... it is done. :lol::lol: You really do own the interwebs!

Thats what I keep telling everyone.

One less :coffee:I need coffee

Me too!

Where the hell is Jake.... that boy is supposed to fetch my coffee on demand! I'll have to fire his lazy republican ass.

waving.gif
Bye Free Candy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back