Hello to all

she is a republican? really?

how sad....why do you support a party that wants to ram objects in your body? or worse wants your doctor to lie to you?

i never understand women who want to defeat being a woman.....or worse let some swinging dick tell them what they should and should not do....

football....i care less about

Hello to all I am new here and am getting aquainted with the site and am interested in a number of topics. I am a strong republican concerned with many social issues. I also am an avid fooball fan.

What is the land air speed velocity of a New York Jet?

With a good arm.

Hello to all I am new here and am getting aquainted with the site and am interested in a number of topics. I am a strong republican concerned with many social issues. I also am an avid fooball fan.

What is the land air speed velocity of a New York Jet?

With a good arm.

trick question

there's no such thing as a new york jet with a good arm

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Welcome to the board.
What is "fooball"? Does it have any relationship to politics?
Spell check Nazi strikes again.

Welcome to the board.

Well...I am going to make an educated guess and say Tim Tebow is a republican...does that tie it in well enough?

Welcome to the board.

Well...I am going to make an educated guess and say Tim Tebow is a republican...does that tie it in well enough?

Oh, you meant "football", not "fooball".

*sigh* Nazi spell-check reference missed.

she is a republican? really?

how sad....why do you support a party that wants to ram objects in your body? or worse wants your doctor to lie to you?

i never understand women who want to defeat being a woman.....or worse let some swinging dick tell them what they should and should not do....

football....i care less about

Ram objects in your body? Do you speak of sex toys, tampons or the stick that is up most people's behind? As for my doctor lying...they can tell me scientific facts but I believe a higher power and trust in that. I don't go to an MD anyway they just want to give you synthetic drugs that treat a symptom not the root problem and it's cure. Much like a certain political party does. They only see a small snap shot not the big picture.

Welcome to the board.

Oh, you meant "football", not "fooball".

*sigh* Nazi spell-check reference missed.

guess that depends on what part of the country you are from. lol Sorry about that I have bad hands...they often have their own language

Forum List

Back