Hello to all

BluePhantom

Educator (of liberals)
Nov 11, 2011
Portland, OR / Salem, OR
Well I suppose I will introduce myself before I start posting. I will give a bullet point breakdown of who I am:

-My name is Scott

- I teach university level classes in business, political science, and history.

- I own an independent business focusing on culinary arts.

- I consider myself a Republican although I don't always agree with their position. Regarding economics, business, foreign policy, etc I am solidly conservative. Regarding issues that tend to have nothing to do with economics (i.e. gay marriage) I tend to be more liberal.

- I am a self-professed war hawk.

- I love respectful debate.

- I love disrespectful debate and I adore bad taste.

Just some background credentials so you will know why I hold the opinions I do:

- I have 27 years experience as a business manager and/or owner specific to the food service industry. I am also a professional chef and Certified Executive Pastry Chef focusing on fine dining. My resume includes extensive time with the Ritz-Carlton and Mastro's Inc just to name a couple. I also have multiple gold and silver medals in national culinary competition.

- I have 10 years experience teaching at the university level.

- My educational credentials include bachelors degrees in business management, history, and an associates degree in culinary arts.

- I spent the last 15 years in Phoenix, Arizona working like a slave. Last year I relocated to Oregon with three goals: a) build a wonderful life with my fiance, b) start a successful business, c) turn Oregon red. The first two are proceeding well.

I hope to have some good conversation with all of you.

-Scott

*Snickers*

(Puts on whiny voice to mimic the OP) "I love respectful debate".

What a fucking idiot.

:lol:

Welcome Scott. I apologize for the sarcasm. I am CG, I mock 'respectful debaters'... but only if their 'debate' is gibberish bullshit.

*Snickers*

(Puts on whiny voice to mimic the OP) "I love respectful debate".

What a fucking idiot.

:lol:

Welcome Scott. I apologize for the sarcasm. I am CG, I mock 'respectful debaters'... but only if their 'debate' is gibberish bullshit.

:clap2: I see I have come to the right place. I think you missed the next thing I said....I love disrespectful debate even more. :lol:

Well I suppose I will introduce myself before I start posting. I will give a bullet point breakdown of who I am:

-My name is Scott

- I consider myself a Republican although I don't always agree with their position. Regarding economics, business, foreign policy, etc I am solidly conservative. Regarding issues that tend to have nothing to do with economics (i.e. gay marriage) I tend to be more liberal.

- I have 27 years experience as a business manager and/or owner specific to the food service industry. I am also a professional chef and Certified Executive Pastry Chef focusing on fine dining. My resume includes extensive time with the Ritz-Carlton and Mastro's Inc just to name a couple. I also have multiple gold and silver medals in national culinary competition.

- My educational credentials include bachelors degrees in business management, history, and an associates degree in culinary arts.

- I spent the last 15 years in Phoenix, Arizona working like a slave. Last year I relocated to Oregon with three goals: a) build a wonderful life with my fiance, b) start a successful business, c) turn Oregon red. The first two are proceeding well.

-Scott

Sorry, we're not hiring right now, no ready jobs just yet. We'll keep your resume on file.
By the way, how good are you with a shovel?

Welcome20Stars202-vi.gif

Welcome to USMB, BluePhantom. Hope you love the Beaver State as much as I did the 5 years I lived there and attended OSU in Corvallis. Didn't graduate, though. My talented husband kept getting promoted and transferred every 2 years, so our stay now seems ever so short.

Welcome to USMB, BluePhantom. Hope you love the Beaver State as much as I did the 5 years I lived there and attended OSU in Corvallis. Didn't graduate, though. My talented husband kept getting promoted and transferred every 2 years, so our stay now seems ever so short.

Thank you. I love Oregon. It's a gorgeous state...rains a lot though. :lol: What does your talented husband do?

Welcome. You told us everything except for the doctor's name that delivered you and what you had for breakfast. Hope you enjoy it here.

-My name is Scott

-Scott
Welcome!

What is your CA busness, and where did you get your CA education?

My CA education is from Le Cordon Bleu in Paris.

-My name is Scott

-Scott
Sorry to undermine your efforts to turn Oregon red, but, I keep preaching to the lib loons here in Cali that Oregon is beautiful, and the perfect place to be an idiotic lib, all while encouraging them to move there and get the hell out of my beloved state.:cool:

Thank you. I love Oregon. It's a gorgeous state...rains a lot though. :lol: What does your talented husband do?
He was a professional ee before retirement. :)

Welcome!

Thank you. My business deals with pastry products (truffles, cheesecakes, candies, cakes, etc) as well as private instruction for people who want to learn how to cook well, efficiently, and in a cost-effective manner in their homes. I also do consulting nationwide, catering, assisted dining (meaning I deliver home cooked meals to the disabled), private dining (go to someone's home and cook them an incredible dinner to blow their spouse, partner, GF, BF, date whoever away). I am pretty all-encompassing.

I got my CA degree from Le Cordon Bleu Pittsburgh (before CEC bought and destroyed them) and taught at Le Cordon Bleu Scottsdale (before I left for greener pastures when CEC bought and destroyed them too). :lol:

Sorry to undermine your efforts to turn Oregon red, but, I keep preaching to the lib loons here in Cali that Oregon is beautiful, and the perfect place to be an idiotic lib, all while encouraging them to move there and get the hell out of my beloved state.:cool:

Bastard! :lol:

Ok let's make a deal. Guam is nice. Let's send them there

Welcome!

Thank you. My business deals with pastry products (truffles, cheesecakes, candies, cakes, etc) as well as private instruction for people who want to learn how to cook well, efficiently, and in a cost-effective manner in their homes. I also do consulting nationwide, catering, assisted dining (meaning I deliver home cooked meals to the disabled), private dining (go to someone's home and cook them an incredible dinner to blow their spouse, partner, GF, BF, date whoever away). I am pretty all-encompassing.

I got my CA degree from Le Cordon Bleu Pittsburgh (before CEC bought and destroyed them) and taught at Le Cordon Bleu Scottsdale (before I left for greener pastures when CEC bought and destroyed them too). :lol:
Cool

Forum List

Back