Hello, this is Jonesy Rose

A couple of years ago I was posting regularly on this web site, and really enjoyed reading the posts of others...for the most part. I have a dear friend who also posts here that I need to catch up with. I stopped posting due to a major life change. I married for the second time after being alone for over 12 years. I believed that I would be able to live alone for the rest of my days until my brain began sliding side ways, and was concerned about a psychotic break unless I got back "out there" and made myself a new life. I now have the walls up and the doors and windows in my new life, so I can catch my breath and begin to bring things back that I've had boxed up. This is a new user name for me. Thanks for your interest.
WELCOME BACK.

View attachment 140706 View attachment 140707 View attachment 140708
Thank you - what rules? Could use an email address from you.
Terms of Service and Rules | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Welcome Jonesy. And Sonny --- not to be a pest or anything, but the rules for POSTING are found here:

USMB Rules and Guidelines

The other TOS stuff is for the lawyers. No wonder we can't let you out of the FZ except on weekends. :badgrin:
Thanks. I appreciate it.

A couple of years ago I was posting regularly on this web site, and really enjoyed reading the posts of others...for the most part. I have a dear friend who also posts here that I need to catch up with. I stopped posting due to a major life change. I married for the second time after being alone for over 12 years. I believed that I would be able to live alone for the rest of my days until my brain began sliding side ways, and was concerned about a psychotic break unless I got back "out there" and made myself a new life. I now have the walls up and the doors and windows in my new life, so I can catch my breath and begin to bring things back that I've had boxed up. This is a new user name for me. Thanks for your interest.
WELCOME BACK.

View attachment 140706 View attachment 140707 View attachment 140708
Thank you - what rules? Could use an email address from you.
Terms of Service and Rules | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Welcome Jonesy. And Sonny --- not to be a pest or anything, but the rules for POSTING are found here:

The other TOS stuff is for the lawyers. No wonder we can't let you out of the FZ except on weekends. :badgrin:
Sonny is yer new "boi"?
Sonny is my dear friend and we've known each other for some time - years. We've never met - we started arguing over politics through a site called "e-the people" back in the ,90's. This is an internet friendship.

Sonny is yer new "boi"?
Sonny is my dear friend and we've known each other for some time - years. We've never met - we started arguing over politics through a site called "e-the people" back in the ,90's. This is an internet friendship.
Sonny is a good guy. Says what he thinks and means what he says.

Sonny is yer new "boi"?
Thank you.

Sonny is yer new "boi"?
Thank you.

Sonny is yer new "boi"?
Thank you.
What is that sucking noise?

Welcome-back-graphics-clipart-5.gif

Hello and welcome, person that knows Sonny Clark!

Enjoy! Even though I was banned for like the past 2 weeks, I still think this is the best place on the internet.

Forum List

Back