Hello There

Couple of helpful hints. Adjust your alerts feature to your liking and you will be able to follow multiple threads when people are responding to you. I have mine set to alert when someone quotes me directly, but not if they quoted someone who quoted someone who quoted me. That got overwhelming and wasn't related to anything I said.

Watched threads will be anything you've posted in. I click that first to catch up on conversations. After that, I like the active threads button because you get a mix of forums. Ignore the trolls. They are everywhere, but not as bad on this board.

I follow people who make me laugh. If you find someone you enjoy reading, you can "follow" on their profile page. I send a short message to them saying, "you make me laugh so had to follow."

Most people here are great and I often find I really like ones I generally disagree with. That hasn't happened on other boards.

Have fun!

Those trolls: do they stalk and harrass?
Only if you really push their button!
I hope you don`t think I`m a troll because I`m new here

She wants it both ways. As a mod and a poster. And as a poster, she should be open to abuse like the rest of us. And not use her super powers to block IP's as revenge.

Her mixing metaphors should incur a ban.

Couple of helpful hints. Adjust your alerts feature to your liking and you will be able to follow multiple threads when people are responding to you. I have mine set to alert when someone quotes me directly, but not if they quoted someone who quoted someone who quoted me. That got overwhelming and wasn't related to anything I said.

Watched threads will be anything you've posted in. I click that first to catch up on conversations. After that, I like the active threads button because you get a mix of forums. Ignore the trolls. They are everywhere, but not as bad on this board.

I follow people who make me laugh. If you find someone you enjoy reading, you can "follow" on their profile page. I send a short message to them saying, "you make me laugh so had to follow."

Most people here are great and I often find I really like ones I generally disagree with. That hasn't happened on other boards.

Have fun!

I hope you don`t think I`m a troll because I`m new here
I don't think so. As far as I can tell, you've only posted here in your welcome thread and have done nothing trollish. If you go to the flame zone, it can get hairy, but not in intro threads.

Coonasses of the world, Unite!

Love me some Boudin.
Spend a lot of time growing up down in Venice LA fishing the Grand Isle and the rigs back in the good ole days before there was a season for Redfish. The rest of the world thought of them as trash fish but the coonasses knew what was good long before Paul started serving them blackened

Love me some Boudin.
Spend a lot of time growing up down in Venice LA fishing the Grand Isle and the rigs back in the good ole days before there was a season for Redfish. The rest of the world thought of them as trash fish but the coonasses knew what was good long before Paul started serving them blackened
Yep,do alot of fishing here,they don`t our state the Louisiana Sportsmans Paradise for nothing.

Love me some Boudin.

I used to get fussed at for grilling the bait, but the shrimp they used were so big and cheap! Redfishing was great at Fourchon, catch a school of redfish & drum and we'd be full up and outta there by noon. Good times.

Have fun!

I've known ones who do it if you ignore them

Here some do it if you ignore them and poke them from behind the ignore function. Sometimes they hold on to this for a long time.

:D

The ignore function is one way for a reason, and everyone makes their own time of the season.

FYI, there is no basement here. Don't let someone tell you to go get a light bulb from the basement.

We do have a coffee shop however.

Late for the festival seaon, too, but online to real life meetups usually take some time anyway. It will likely be in the spring or early summer. I work till 7 at night and in education. I have my vacation this week, then I get slammed once progress reports come out on the 18th until early May.

Forum List

Back