Hello there

Disturbed1

Rookie
Feb 21, 2012
Far North Chicago suburbs
Hi,
I'm obviously new to this board. I was looking for a place where I can hopefully have intelligent political discussions. I'm a conservative woman who has two kids 20 (almost 21) and 17 (18 later this year). I look forward to some lively and interesting discussions. :)

Welcome to USMB, Disturbed1. Hope you enjoy the boards. It's a lot more fun after you post 15 times and get posting privileges, but with a little patience, I think you'll find a less disturbing atmosphere here. :)

Oh, Ringel! Another padded room, plz. Thx. :lmao:

welcome to the board.....

if you are looking for intelligent discussion stay away from truthmatters... better know as liesmatters.

Hi,
I'm obviously new to this board. I was looking for a place where I can hopefully have intelligent political discussions. I'm a conservative woman who has two kids 20 (almost 21) and 17 (18 later this year). I look forward to some lively and interesting discussions. :)

Welcome to the forums disturbed1. I got a chuckle out of how you posted the ages of your kids. :lol:

Hi everyone, I'm looking forward to sharing information and my opinions. I'll being weighing in on the economy, foreign policy, domestic issues, political corruption, immigration, the elections, the Democrat vs. Republican paradigm and more...

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance"-Albert Einstein

Hi everyone, I'm looking forward to sharing information and my opinions. I'll being weighing in on the economy, foreign policy, domestic issues, political corruption, immigration, the elections, the Democrat vs. Republican paradigm and more...

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance"-Albert Einstein
Welcome to USMB ERGO, and hope you enjoy the boards. I like your topic choices.

Forum List

Back