Hello there

Assassin

The Verbal Assassin
Apr 22, 2011
Pennsylvania
Hi I am Assassin. I came here for intelligent debate and open discussion of political topic or other topics that may catch my interest. I am moderate in my political leanings. I hope this forum will be fun.

Thanks,

Assassin.
BTW I am known as assassin not because I assassinate people, but because I am a verbal assassin and I do my homework.

Welcome. Mind if I call you 'Ass' for short? I could also call you 'ass ass'.

Well I would of course prefer that you did not. I must say, that was truly original. I have never heard that before. YAWN.....

Call me what you wish. I will return the favor.

It's nice to see someone does their homework.

math+chalkboard.jpg

Welcome!

Welcome.

Your proper spelling, grammar and punctuation are quite promising indicators.

:)

Well I would of course prefer that you did not. I must say, that was truly original. I have never heard that before. YAWN.....

No problem. Good to have you whatyouwish.

Are you the clever one? If so, I must say, I will find this place a dreadful bore. At any rate, I will chalk it up to new user hazing. I see, I need to think of a "clever" name for you. How about NONxsited.

That is quite refreshing.

No problem. Good to have you whatyouwish.

Are you the clever one? If so, I must say, I will find this place a dreadful bore. At any rate, I will chalk it up to new user hazing. I see, I need to think of a "clever" name for you. How about NONxsited.

:eusa_hand: It doesn't look like you're too good with clever names, either. Anyway, have fun posting.

Welcome..I will call you "an eight-ball and a hooker".

Welcome..I will call you "an eight-ball and a hooker".

Then I will choose not to speak to you at all. Thanks for the welcome sister.

Hi I am Assassin. I came here for intelligent debate and open discussion of political topic or other topics that may catch my interest. I am moderate in my political leanings. I hope this forum will be fun.

Thanks,

Assassin.
BTW I am known as assassin not because I assassinate people, but because I am a verbal assassin and I do my homework.

Good luck with that!

:welcome:

Forum List

Back