Hello there. Anybody like music?

overland

Jan 12, 2017
If so, I have an album with an apt title to recommend to you.
7Cj1Ypm.jpg

Back atcha!

I'm choosing to have watched this charming tune you posted Mr. Hoss, I've ignored the other happenings in this thread, the big bottom stuff, I mean I cannot allow these shocking people to lower my pristine moral standards :smoke:

Oh wait, that's right hold on, I have no moral standards anymore since coming to this forum :omg:

Back atcha!

I'm choosing to have watched this charming tune you posted Mr. Hoss, I've ignored the other happenings in this thread, the big bottom stuff, I mean I cannot allow these shocking people to lower my pristine moral standards :smoke:

Oh wait, that's right hold on, I have no moral standards anymore since coming to this forum :omg:

you are one of us now darling.:cuckoo:

Back atcha!

How can you leave this behind?

7Cj1Ypm.jpg

Everybody likes music. Even a recently deceased friend of mine who is almost totally deaf liked music if the bass is turned up loud enough. He was my next door neighbor when we were kids. He was in his 40s when he got a new implant that would enable him to hear. He threw it away after the first time he heard a jet airplane.

Sometimes I still catch myself using ASL when I'm talking to people that can hear just fine just out of habit.

turn it up to 11.

The stupidity in this country has been turned up to 11 for a long time. Though voting for Trump did lower the volume a little. But Trump back peddling on many of his campaign promises turned it up to 11 again.

7Cj1Ypm.jpg
Hi overland! :bye1:
I like music so much! Thanks for the album you did recommend to us! :)

I was just making a little joke. You should watch the movie This is Spinal Tap. Now if you want to talk about some real music, I would recommend Genesis with Peter Gabriel as the singer. Namely the albums Foxtrot and Nursery Crime. Though Trick Of The Tail was pretty good too. If you like hard rock by an Oriental band, I would recommend Loudness. Namely, the album Disillusion. Their singer isn't great. But the rest of the band is pretty good.

Forum List

Back