Hello Spammers.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by stampede, Aug 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stampede

stampede BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I doubt it. Do you know what the insane do to the sane at forums? They ban them. Their insanity is like a cult. Out in the world, there are people who have to kidnap cultists to de-brainwash them from their cult. What do you think a cult member who has their finger hovering above the "ban" button is going to do. Allow themselves to be kidnapped? Or press that button.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  2. Ringel05

Ringel05 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,060
    Yup, you qualify...... Fifth padded room on the left is yours.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  3. TNHarley

TNHarley Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41,263
    Let me guess stampede, you are a friend of cult smasher from another forum? :lol:

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. stampede

stampede BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I didn't say I wasn't a spammer. I just don't do anything any different from the rest of you. Also, Trump is small potatoes. Republican and democrat are just two sides of the same coin. If I tried to defend the positions that I really wanted to defend, the positions that are at the root of all other problems, I would surely get banned. Why? Because being a highschool dropout, I could defend them to a degree far beyond anything any of you could think up to try and refute my positions.

• Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  5. stampede

stampede BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I couldn't make my point any clearer than I did in my thread.

6. stampede

stampede BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Why green? Because if you are young enough to live past the next 50 years, don't make any plans. Because you'll be DEAD! It could happen in about 20 years. I was watching a TV show about the global meltdown. It was hosted by Bill Nye, the science guy. He was talking to a college professor who had been studying the problem for at least the last 15 years. The professor quit his tenured professorship to prepare for doomsday. Which he figured was going to happen in about 20 years. But I figure that in 50 years at the outside, most of the life on earth will be extinct.

Shall I serve up a little spam with that? I know for the mods, telling the truth is unforgivable. But here I go! The earth can't handle the number of people it already has. There are food wars going on. The basis for most of the conflict going on around the world has its roots in the lack of food. Every day about 21,000 people starve to death. Every single day, there are about 230,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before. But the population of White people isn't rising. In some places, it may even be going down a little. Despite what the mods may like, you can't solve that problem without being "racist." Destroying White people isn't the answer.

7. SAYIT

SAYIT Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,873
    Sooo, anyone who takes a position and has the temerity to defend it is a spammer?

You can write in Hitler if it makes you feel better. Do you really find Trump to be a suitable replacement for your Fuehrer?

I'm guessing it has happened here and recently. So what was your previous SN here and how long ago did you get tossed?
    BTW, USMB frowns on those who sneak back in and will ban you shortly (and permanently) so go ahead and shoot your hateful load ... you'll soon be gone again anyway.

The USMB World wants to know your reasons.

Yeah ... and yours is...?

Wow!
    So your brilliance is steeped in your failure to get even a high school education? Lemme guess ... you would have finished high school but the local community college was too far to attend without a car and you didn't want to add to global air pollution so why bother getting the diploma.

Conclusion: What we have here is a recently dumped USMB Nazi retread whose blames everyone but himself for the miserable nature of his pathetic life. Here's the same advice I gave you a few weeks ago ... get out of mommy's basement and get a life! Maybe even kiss a girl! WooHoo!

8. Pumpkin Row

Pumpkin Row Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,757
    Ohhh, you're one of those. That's adorable.

9. saveliberty

saveliberty Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,268
    You know what Hell is for a brain cell? Chemical alteration by drugs, alcohol or smoking and finally being forced to do service in a conspiracy theory. True story.

Oh, and here, have a bagel.

10. Dont Taz Me Bro

Dont Taz Me Bro USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,977
    Bye Cultsmasher

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.