Hello people!

SEE WHAT YOU DID?
I SAVED US A MELTDOWN. YOU ARE WELCOME
Still testy today?
You yelled first :dunno:
I know. Just like school, it's the smart aleck boy in the back row that always gets blamed, even when the goody two shoes teachers pet bitch actually started it. That's just how life goes. And we adjust our pigtail ribbons and smile.
I can't believe a newbie would leave because of this thread. Maybe she lurked in an Owl thread and puked.
Right? I have been punished for YEARS because of bullies like you!
Me and all the posters who agreed with my post are your friends, TN. You might as well fess up and get it over with.

I'll be just lurking for awhile until I get the 'feel' of the place.I look forward to learning something here.

You'll learn a lot here....just not what you thought.

Welcome.

Read page two and the newbie ran after seeing TN pm's with nude pictures...
Too many pixels bro. Add to the fact the n00b already wasted all the bandwidth and you got a grainy pic that looks like a purple dildo.

I'll be just lurking for awhile until I get the 'feel' of the place.I look forward to learning something here.

Welcome.

Too many pixels bro. Add to the fact the n00b already wasted all the bandwidth and you got a grainy pic that looks like a purple dildo.

Yeah, but why did you write " taste the rainbow, share the rainbow " while you had the dildo hanging from your back end?

:puke3:

Just imagine if the newbie was here reading the lovely words from all of us...:eek:

Welcome.

Yeah, but why did you write " taste the rainbow, share the rainbow " while you had the dildo hanging from your back end?

Just imagine if the newbie was here reading the lovely words from all of us...:eek:
I hope so. Then we can blame you, instead of me, for her departure!

Welcome.

I hope so. Then we can blame you, instead of me, for her departure!

They left before I came along to share my wonderful words of wisdumb... ( yes it is wisdumb and not wisdom seeing the majority of the nonsense I write is so dumb that even snails with down syndrome can write better material )

Oh well, I guess some can not hang with those that are slow with wit and lack the humor to be funny...

Wait, am I insulting myself again?

They should pin this thread with a damn warning label to all that is new and let them know that the insanity is true...

( I am a poet and you did not know it but even the snails with down syndrome are revolting to that little pun as I wrote it )

:spinner:

Considering the greeting I got here, this is not my kind of forum. Bye
Hey! You can't leave just like that! You have to donate to the Server Hosting and JakeStarkey has to sniff your bicycle seat or else I'll have to send Bubbly to haul you back. You wouldn't want to go through that experience. Only Lucy Hamilton can handle Bubbly. Here he is.

What the fuck is that?

*criescriescries*

"What the fuck is that?

*criescriescries*"

It's Hillary's blow-up doll for when Huma isn't around :smoke:

3.jpg

Welcome.

"Read page two and the newbie ran after seeing TN pm's with nude pictures..."

I wonder how they would have reacted if you'd have posted about the purple dildo? :popcorn:

Welcome.

"Read page two and the newbie ran after seeing TN pm's with nude pictures..."

I wonder how they would have reacted if you'd have posted about the purple dildo? :popcorn:

Well according to TN his pics had one hanging from his back end... TMI?

Sure, but my joy in life is the disturbing images I place in the minds of the innocent saints that join this board...

upload_2017-5-4_9-11-12.gif

Oh do you like the color?

( Yes, I am a dildo in real life too )

Forum List

Back