Hello over there!

I was going to purge my computer of the links I had and found out they are still active.
For example:

Sorry You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more.

I don't plan on deserting this board. I like the ability to post my logo. I call it the "Heritage of Man". To any one who thought this is a Jewish construct, I want you to know that I am considered by some (at aol anyway) to be antisemetic because I want to retire (banish) the word "Israel" to the synagues, churches, and mosques where it resided for close to 2000 yrs until our President was so foolish to write an order recognizing a Jewish state before he knew it's name as evidenced by the copy found at the Truman Library.

:clap2:

Welcome.

Please post in LARGE or COLORED fonts.

(This upsets the wankers.)

Gee, I just expanded my vocabulary....I now can add wankers wow!

Wanker:cuckoo:
[offensive] Terms of abuse for a masturbator
[Brit, vulgar] Insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous

:welcome:

(be wary of unsolicited advice from platypi)

Be careful! I might post a 20 year-old picture of myself without a shirt on!

LOL. I say go for it! I remember that uproar... that was right when I first joined. Who was it that had the huge prob? Was it SB?

Yes. She also has a problem with large and/or colored fonts (which was the reason for my original post). I think I'm dead to her already, so I should be okay.

Forum List

Back