Hello, Not New

Just returning.:)
In jail? In a ward? In a hospital? A long vacation? Family issues? In rehab? Reading a lot of books? Working on a new invention? Off fighting a war? An extremely long phone call?

Honestly? Posting elsewhere and enjoying life. Reading books,yes.

Been in the hospital a couple of times. Carpal Tunnel for, wait for it.

Over doing exercise, froze my hand. Steroids fixed it, but oh boy, hyper.

In jail? In a ward? In a hospital? A long vacation? Family issues? In rehab? Reading a lot of books? Working on a new invention? Off fighting a war? An extremely long phone call?

Welcome back. I hope your misery doesn't return. Sorry to hear of your problems. Maybe the bad luck is behind you.

Welcome back. I hope your misery doesn't return. Sorry to hear of your problems. Maybe the bad luck is behind you.

I learned my lesson. No more strenuous exercise after being sick. I am fine and ready to debate.

Thank you for the welcome.

I learned my lesson. No more strenuous exercise after being sick. I am fine and ready to debate.

Thank you for the welcome.
I hope you remain well. Take care of yourself and don't do too much for awhile. Oh, I love to debate, lets get started.

imageedit_1_7302125234_zpshjkvh5xi.gif

:)

Forum List

Back