Hello non parrots

notaparrot

Rookie
Apr 29, 2016
I am new here and have a personal pledge to myself. I will not waste space behaving like
a parrot. If there is nothing original in my thoughts, I will not post them.

I am new here and have a personal pledge to myself. I will not waste space behaving like

From British land scape or what's up and niggas you or from U.S. and are white ?!

I'm more partial to cockatoo impersonations...
Thanks for the reply, good to know someone saw me, appreciate your butt joke mentality, but I don't think cockatoos are talking birds.

Thanks for the reply, good to know someone saw me, appreciate your butt joke mentality, but I don't think cockatoos are talking birds.
You said you were not going to behave like a parrot, not the parrot behave like you...

And for the record, Cockatoos are parrots.

And for the record, Cockatoos are parrots.
Who uses records now days?? Digital or streamed....

You said you were not going to behave like a parrot, not the parrot behave like you...
I think you might be to smart for me to follow, Moonglow. You have been at this for 5 years. You are probably out of my league.

I think you might be to smart for me to follow, Moonglow. You have been at this for 5 years. You are probably out of my league.

"You have been at this for 5 years."

Yup

Been here since birth

BTW

th

Please dont encourage him.....

Forum List

Back